Air Jordan 3 Retro 5Lab3 2014 Release info $225 "Kix and the City"

FFFFF! FNL   i got in cart twice and the damn credit card  so sick of this. try and try and its always something. i actually want a pair to wear and some reseller will get 15 pairs to flip.

***** on reddit claims to have early links.

Appearently they worked for the foamposite pack. I prefer not to use early links though.

For the SoCal people, I picked up an overtime shift, so I will be letting my 11.5 sit at NTLA. Going to try to cop online.

Stuck on SP "submitting ordering info" Not a good sign

Check your credit card. When I was paying i kept getting error codes at top of checkout page in red. Logged i to my cc to make sure I wasn't getting double charged and it showed fraudulent activity. Just had to verify charge, went back to checkout page and I was able to chec out. Hope it helps.

nerd.gif

This is a FCFS store. Either they didn't get these released or....**crickets soundView media item 975435

Maybe its just your lucky day

Yea I told myself I WOULDNT grab these because for this particular colorway I was out on the effort it takes but I swing through on the way back from the office....man hold up, if they have them, grabbing these and the Volt Future

Last edited:
What kind of BS is NDC on? Got the great news and then out of no where go to check out and it shows me some error or whatever and the shoes are gone from my cart? :smh:

What kind of BS is NDC on? Got the great news and then out of no where go to check out and it shows me some error or whatever and the shoes are gone from my cart?
mean.gif
Same, I had a sz 9 in my cart and 5 seconds later it says it was no longer available, like what the ****, it literally took a couple seconds for it not to be in my cart.

What kind of BS is NDC on? Got the great news and then out of no where go to check out and it shows me some error or whatever and the shoes are gone from my cart? :smh:

Same thing happened to me. Got them in cart, logged in. Went to cart and checkout. As I am selecting one of my saved credit cards, I get a message saying my session timed out and the shoes were removed from my cart.

Practiced copping these for the carmine 6s next week. Surprisingly they were put in my cart after like 5 seconds of waiting in line. Tried the Jordan futures too but got the OOS message.

@the5rivers Thanks I used paypal and no matter what I pressed nothing worked. Luckily I scooped a pair off of NDC. Thanks for trying to help tho

Back
Top Bottom