Air Jordan 3 Retro AS NRG Thread

Pair from StockX came in. These white/cements take me back! What you yute ngstas know about cuttin and scratchin 12” vinyl with that Radio Shack Realistic mixer?! Huh? You young bucks don’t know about that! :lol:

33DB42DA-CF08-4F03-80FD-8980507FAEBC.jpeg

No sir! You did not just drop the Eazy-E Eazy Duz it album in this post! I salute you sir! Good times back then! Boy you shoulda known by now.... :D

Hey Man, I more than likely put that Black Bear decal on that Wrangler!! :nthat:
Oh word, love my Wrangler. That sticker definitely sets it apart from the other 5 billion wranglers in Denver lol. So first day, these shoes feel great, not as much padding in the tongue as those true blues, which fit tight. These feel like most of my other 3s. No better J for me.

Oh word, love my Wrangler. That sticker definitely sets it apart from the other 5 billion wranglers in Denver lol. So first day, these shoes feel great, not as much padding in the tongue as those true blues, which fit tight. These feel like most of my other 3s. No better J for me.
Never seen so many jeeps or subarus until before I moved here

Back
Top Bottom