Air Jordan 3 Retro AS NRG Thread

Im torn between the two both are must haves because the overall leather on the FTL is butter tumble soft while the 88 leather is decent but the 88 tongue is butter tumble thick and soft while the FTL tongue is smooth and kinda stiff I guess its best of both worlds but once they finally combine the two it will be the ultimate holy white cement 3 make it happen JB

Attachments

• 20180308_143812.jpg
    20180308_143812.jpg
    161.9 KB · Views: 58
  • 20180308_143701.jpg
    20180308_143701.jpg
    124 KB · Views: 49
  • 20180308_143958.jpg
    20180308_143958.jpg
    141.7 KB · Views: 49
Im torn between the two both are must haves because the overall leather on the FTL is butter tumble soft while the 88 leather is decent but the 88 tongue is butter tumble thick and soft while the FTL tongue is smooth and kinda stiff I guess its best of both worlds but once they finally combine the two it will be the ultimate holy white cement 3 make it happen JB

If you don't mind the clear sole, I think the FTL is the better choice; unique features of the FTL, Nike branding on the outsole, better looking jumpman on the tongue, NA on the back tab looks SO much better...and....it'll last longer as the '88s now have almost 5 years on them I believe. Of course, your opinion may differ...just my thoughts.

I'm having seller's remorse guys :frown:

That sucks. Wait a month to see if you still miss them; chances are your attention will move onto other things. Try spending some time thinking about the shoes in your closet that you haven't worn yet, or haven't worn in awhile; whip those out and you'll probably forget these 3s ever existed before too long.... If you still want them, use the money from the sale to buy them back. Depending on how much you sold them for, you should break even or maybe add a bit I would think.

Try spending some time thinking about the shoes in your closet that you haven't worn yet, or haven't worn in awhile; whip those out and you'll probably forget these 3s ever existed before too long.... If you still want them, use the money from the sale to buy them back.
I did this recently with my collection though on a larger scale. There were tons sitting at the garage, all boxed up, just various collectibles I had throughout an entire decade and was pleasantly surprised at the returns.

I noticed the tongue wasn't tumbled either and thought that was a small but bad oversight. I only noticed because I used to own 03's otherwise, it would've went over my head; not a huge deal though.

Shoe of the year proclamations. Wow. It’s a good one but got a feeling we’re all in for a long year.

So far I’d put in top 5.

PG PlayStation
Atmos Animal AM1
JTH
Free Throws
OW AJ1 all white
Alt Galaxy Foams
Bred/Gold AJ1
Black cements
I’m partial to the MoMA, clot and magic stick AF1s as well

And that’s just 2.3 months. Lol

I’m not even mentioning all the dope vapormax/airmax 270/react silhouettes and cws that are pretty incredible.

But what do I know, I thought the mars yard was the best single drop of 2017, Closely followed by the OW ten and kaws drops but I was in the minority. (And yes OW as a collection is numero uno in what it represents for the direction of the brand and overall creativity).

You think they’ll give us a true retro of the og wc3 later this year now that they’ve dropped all these variants?

You think they’ll give us a true retro of the og wc3 later this year now that they’ve dropped all these variants?

Wouldnt be surprised if we see it drop this holiday season. BC in Feb, Katrinas in May, Mochas slated for summer release. Id honestly be a little shocked if we dont see either the Fire Red or WC release this year with NA.

I got mine from Stock X and I am a little disappointed. The right shoe has really nice, super soft leather. The left shoe on the other hand has pretty stiff leather that isn’t even as nice as the BC3s that I have. It would have been nice for both shoes to have high quality leather, especially when you take into account what I paid.

This is tangential but Stock X has been really slow lately and they just don’t seem to have their act together. I ordered some OVO 8s last week and for once everything moved really fast until Tuesday when Stock X shipped them. It said 2 day air with an expected delivery date of 3/8. I thought that was pretty cool and very fast. Well, the shoes then sat for 2 days with a shipping label on them before they finally made it to UPS last night. Now they won’t arrive until Monday which isn’t a huge deal but it seems like every shoe I buy from them lately I have to keep on them or else they take their sweet time. I didn’t think anything about it at first but then I noticed that every time I messaged them, the issue would get resolved. This is good on one hand but on the other it makes me wonder what would happen if I wasn’t messaging them with concerns

Shoe of the year proclamations. Wow. It’s a good one but got a feeling we’re all in for a long year.

So far I’d put in top 5.

PG PlayStation
Free Throws
OW AJ1 all white
Alt Galaxy Foams
Bred/Gold AJ1
Black cements

And that’s just 2.3 months. Lol

I’m not even mentioning all the dope vapormax/airmax 270/react silhouettes and cws that are pretty incredible.

But what do I know, I thought the mars yard was the best single drop of 2017, Closely followed by the OW ten and kaws drops but I was in the minority. (And yes OW as a collection is numero uno in what it represents for the direction of the brand and overall creativity).
Fixed. MoMas are just a hyped up black AF1.

eBay 20% Off Everything w/ Min $25 Purchase up to $100 : Pre-Daylight Savings Coupon
eBay has a Day light savings 20% everything coupon good on 3/9 from 8AM - 9PM PST

Use the code PSPRING20 (one-time use)
• Open to eBay accounts registered in US and CA
• Excludes Gift Cards & Coupons, Coins & Paper Money, Real Estate
• $100 maximum discount / $25 minimum purchase

Too bad some dudes got them priced pretty high. Could grab em for super nice price

I noticed the tongue wasn't tumbled either and thought that was a small but bad oversight. I only noticed because I used to own 03's otherwise, it would've went over my head; not a huge deal though.

Not only is it not tumbled, but it is flimsy and creases really easily. Its not a deal breaker for me, but it is very cheap feeling.

Back
Top Bottom