Air Jordan 3 Retro AS NRG Thread

nice. i had my eye on the size 9.5 because its the cheapest and closest to my size but someone just purchased it lol

Damn I can’t find a pair under 5 :smh:

yea man i was looking all morning once i seen that code pop up.. seen one for $450 free shipping and hesitated alil then finally pulled the trigger on it after seeing ebates would give back $45 and ebay taking $90

F34A8121-193C-407D-A385-7634F73A3D43.jpeg
Got my pair...quality is like ehh. Figured it would have been better considering how limited they are. Traded a extra pair of Cream Yeezys plus $50 so I’m cool

yea i'm currently lowballing sellers as we speak :lol:

someones gonna accept my ~400 offer

You aren’t the only one, think these sellers are hip to the coupon so they won’t budge :smh:

I tried, I wanted to double up :lol:

I ruined my 03 WC 3s messing with my dirtbike and atvs. The tabs were yellowing and midsole cracking so I said F it. Just picked up 2 2013 88s. Any tips how to store them to prevent yellowing and deterioration ? I copped a vnds and ds. Plan on rocking the vnds sooner than later.
These bags are called I believe 3M bags. They are used to store computer chips because they keep out moisture and dust. Theyre a little pricy but they work

Damn bruh don’t get greedy

People are using Ebates on top to get an extra 8%

My target price was 325. Would of copped if I had realized there was an Ebates cash back as well.

Its all good though, still got 88s and a traditional WC3 release will come sooner than later.

The sole on these is super dope though, Im usually not a fan of an icey sole but I think it works really well with the white cement.

Back
Top Bottom