Air Jordan 3 Retro AS NRG Thread

Air Jordan 3 Retro AS NRG
Color: White/Fire Red-Cement Grey Black
Style Code: 923096-101
Release Date: February 14, 2018

Air-Jordan-3-AS-NRG-White-Cement-Clear-Sole-NIke-Air-Heels.jpg

Fresca

Preorder for the White Cement NRG is $699 on ebay

I saw preorders on the bay for the Vapormax Plus Total Orange/Sunsets for well over $500. I walked by a Champs and FL today at the mall that had them in stock. I wouldn't necessarily go by the people posting these for presale just yet.

NRG special edition white cements with Nike Air is way different than vapormax anything. Resale is probably gonna be around that preorder price at least.

I saw preorders on the bay for the Vapormax Plus Total Orange/Sunsets for well over $500. I walked by a Champs and FL today at the mall that had them in stock. I wouldn't necessarily go by the people posting these for presale just yet.

Let’s face facts if you are not willing to spend 7 to 8 hundred dollars on the resale just forget about. It Can’t see these dropping on any app also can’t see footlocker having these

Or hardwood colored sole. If they gonna go for a court feel, go all the way
Right?! Gum sole with the wood pattern and the red stripe! I woulda HATED that but would understand the execution much more. I like these but the icy sole throws it off...just a bit for me. WC3 is my favorite J.

Yea these are going to be for Sale in exactly................................Zero stores.

Back
Top Bottom