Air Jordan 3 Retro AS NRG Thread

Whaaa? Footstores? Bad thing is, they’ll prob be online only.. meaning only bots will eat. :smh:

26369146_1795267267445753_5779608821596946432_n.jpg

The EP on the BC IIIs in the back is too high.

Last edited:
Yes, everyone should dump their 88s for retail immediately before this superior clear sole version hits the street.

That would be great too, but if these are too limited, its going to do the opposite I believe.

I want to know, who still despises this shoe that originally despised this shoe. The Tinker NRG is an easy pass with that Red Heel Tab, so I dont have to worry about those at all.

While I'm sure they'll both be difficult to grab, I feel like the WC Dunk Contest pair is going to be the harder of the two to obtain. I'm gonna shoot for both and hope for both though. I do hope that the Tinkers don't become a thing. Just release these and end it, or if they MUST, one every year or two only. They have significance to JB lore, so make them something special, as opposed to the next Dubzero.

I still have my 2011 BC3s and my old WC3s...but my WC3s are beat...and these are different enough to make me want them. I will try for both i think but going for these first for sure

Back
Top Bottom