Air Jordan 3 Retro AS NRG Thread

Do you guys see the price on these going up or down in the next few weeks?

I'm itching for a pear
I was just about to ask this question. Are pairs still coming in for some people or is it all shipped/delivered? Looking for a size US9.5.

Bought two pairs today. Reseller prices suck but I see these going up up up soon.

Bought an 8.5 so I can sell the pair to some hype-beast kid soon and an 11 for me to keep.

Paid 433 and some change on StockX. Lowest at the moment. I think they might go down a little bit over the next couple or few weeks but not much, then they will skyrocket after that. I could see these being worth more than Timberlakes.

Mine came in from Nike.....they are immaculate. Although I am on the fence about reselling them. Congrats to everyone that was able to get their pairs

Screen Shot 2018-02-19 at 11.31.02 PM.png
Screen Shot 2018-02-19 at 11.31.33 PM.png
Serious question. We all know Tinker saved Nikes behind with his design and presentation of the 3 to MJ. We also know it kept him from leaving Nike. But does anyone really know exactly what colorway MJ saw first?
If you have Netflix, they produced a documentary called Abstract. Tinker discussed how the meeting with Jordan went down.

MJ came back from golf, visibly ticked off with how Nike was handling his line. Tinker showed his presentation with both prototypes of White and Black Cement models in his drawings but MJ said he wants to see and feel the actual the shoes in his hands.

Then, Tinker said cool, pulled the shroud off the shoe...

and revealed the Black Cement 3.

Just purchased a pair off GOAT. Pretty excited!! :evil::D:smile: Didn’t want to go the StockX route for this pair because most of the time their boxes comes in dented or somewhat damaged.

Last edited by a moderator:
Screen Shot 2018-02-19 at 11.31.02 PM.png
Screen Shot 2018-02-19 at 11.31.33 PM.png

If you have Netflix, they produced a documentary called Abstract. Tinker discussed how the meeting with Jordan went down.

MJ came back from golf, visibly ticked off with how Nike was handling his line. Tinker showed his presentation with both prototypes of White and Black Cement models in his drawings but MJ said he wants to see and feel the actual the shoes in his hands.

Then, Tinker said cool, pulled the shroud off the shoe...

and revealed the Black Cement 3.

I can’t blame MJ for being mad at Nike... The Air Jordan 2 is one of the worst Jordans ever produced and easily the worst mainline Jordan that MJ ever wore from his time in Chicago. I still don’t know what Nike/JB were thinking with that model but they really owe Tinker for saving the line with the 3..

Sidenote: how did Nike release such a stinker between 2 absolute classic sneakers? (AJ 1 & 3) It’s actually impressive, if you really think about it.

I can’t blame MJ for being mad at Nike... The Air Jordan 2 is one of the worst Jordans ever produced and easily the worst mainline Jordan that MJ ever wore from his time in Chicago. I still don’t know what Nike/JB were thinking with that model but they really owe Tinker for saving the line with the 3..

Sidenote: how did Nike release such a stinker between 2 absolute classic sneakers? (AJ 1 & 3) It’s actually impressive, if you really think about it.
I thought they are pretty comfortable and the premium Italian material are cool detail on ogs....pretty hard to compete with the 1s and 3s though...no question both are better.

What you pay bro? And what size?

$465 shipped size 9.5.

StockX is about $435 or so plus $13.95 shipping but as mentioned, I don’t want a damaged box.

I didn’t follow this thread before the release, only the BC3 thread because I wasn’t planning to get it. But after seeing some more actual pics, I’m really feeling it. And the leather looks pretty good.

$465 shipped size 9.5.

StockX is about $435 or so plus $13.95 shipping but as mentioned, I don’t want a damaged box.

I didn’t follow this thread before the release, only the BC3 thread because I wasn’t planning to get it. But after seeing some of these pics...I fell in love with it more, the leather looks pretty good.

you probably will still get a dented box. The Jordan 3 and the Jordan 1 box I've been getting for years, 9 times out of 10 has a slightly dented box top. Both my FTL 3 box were no exception

Bought two pairs today. Reseller prices suck but I see these going up up up soon.

Bought an 8.5 so I can sell the pair to some hype-beast kid soon and an 11 for me to keep.

Paid 433 and some change on StockX. Lowest at the moment. I think they might go down a little bit over the next couple or few weeks but not much, then they will skyrocket after that. I could see these being worth more than Timberlakes.

You are right about them going up, I’ve been wondering why pairs are as low as they are being that there are only 2,000 pairs...I’m about to cop for $410

you probably will still get a dented box. The Jordan 3 and the Jordan 1 box I've been getting for years, 9 times out of 10 has a slightly dented box top. Both my FTL 3 box were no exception
:frown::smh: Hope I get lucky and it won't be that bad. But if I buy from StockX the chances of it being dented or even damaged is higher. I think most sellers know that StockX isn't as strict with the box. *fingers crossed*

These are not going up past $500. They will actually settle around $450. Too much coming out this year and there are 1000s of these floating around compared to the 500 or so JTHs

These are not going up past $500. They will actually settle around $450. Too much coming out this year and there are 1000s of these floating around compared to the 500 or so JTHs

A lot are already selling around $500. These are also 30th anniversary shoes of Jordan dunking from the free throw line. They're also white cement 3's. Absolutely epic release that is sure to appreciate. Being NRG helps it as well. @ me in a year and let me know where prices are :smile:

Back
Top Bottom