Air Jordan 3 Retro AS NRG Thread

I can respect that. The way I see it, I have a few extra pairs of 350s I'll never wear whereas these I'll definitely wear. Using those to subsidize these would essentially mean I paid somewhere between $0 to retail for these.

I aint mad at cha. Im already getting played by JBs inflated price tag, not going to support the resale market as well.

64A93054-FF3E-42E2-8551-B2E4008B15BA.jpeg
8441F129-756B-4614-A53A-E5A757C1D774.jpeg
I just cant get enough of these ! so 2000 is the rumor? I would say maybe 8000-1000

|l

Prices keep rising and I'm out man lol can't even check this thread cuz the pics look too damn good
I know :frown: been watching them bounce between 470-500 and I really don’t see them dropping much in the future. Figured I better grab at 480.

Happy with the $407 price for a size, especially cause i flipped the Galaxy foams so basically a swap. Hopefully they get to StockX soon and they pass their inspection

i was lucky enough to obtain a pair and the quality on these are much nicer than the 88's, i was hesitant on picking them up since i already had the 88's but once i had them in hand i'm glad that i did.

missing true blues Evan :evil:

Atmos 3 only released in the pack I believe. And everyone I knew wanted the AM1's instead

yup pack only

all im missing out of the new NA are the FTs but ill have them very soon

i posted a pic in here some time back of my 5 NA

I like True Blues a lot, but they would be in 5th place while WC and BC takes up 1st-4th place twice each

Only thing nice about the Atmos is the Nike Air heel tab. Those things are wack Monday through Sunday.

NlWGQ.gif

Back
Top Bottom