Air Jordan 3 Retro AS NRG Thread

Do they have fakes out of these?

Only reason I asked is because I ordered from stockX so if they got some good as fakes... either way gonna be paranoid

Do they have fakes out of these?

Only reason I asked is because I ordered from stockX so if they got some good as fakes... either way gonna be paranoid
If I don't buy directly from store I always trip out for a few weeks looking at every little thing irritating :lol:

01.jpg
02.jpg
03.jpg
04.jpg
05.jpg

anybody see these?
1988 olympic commemoration edition
Looks like a Korea only release.

If I don't buy directly from store I always trip out for a few weeks looking at every little thing irritating :lol:

If it was goat, I wouldn’t even sweat it

StockX on the other hand, even went as far as legit checking the pair of beluga 2.0 my brother bought for his girl from them. Was shook

If it was goat, I wouldn’t even sweat it

StockX on the other hand, even went as far as legit checking the pair of beluga 2.0 my brother bought for his girl from them. Was shook
I've been there and I feel you on that. They gotta figure out a way to reestablish peace of mind for consumers

Since a few days ago these were on feet of the Korean national team coach (also former player/pro league coach) and several Korean news articles and photos started popping up. It looks like to be impossible but reaching out to friends/family back in the motherland for these >D.

Makes me wonder if with so many variations of the WC coming out is proof the og WC is coming or not.

I'm actually thinking the opposite. Feels like this is a sign that the OGs aren't going to release anytime soon since we're seeing all these variants of them.

Since a few days ago these were on feet of the Korean national team coach (also former player/pro league coach) and several Korean news articles and photos started popping up. It looks like to be impossible but reaching out to friends/family back in the motherland for these >D.

Makes me wonder if with so many variations of the WC coming out is proof the og WC is coming or not.

Let me know what comes up haha. Momma dukes is living over there now and have family there too and sister is headed there in a month or so for a visit. If the timing is right...wont ask for any other releases lmao

Looks like it a exclusive release for S Korea. Be ready to pony it up.

Hitting up the family in South Korea first. Or maybe some NTers on here can hook up some Asian oops. Have a Korean network unearth itself on NT with the quickness when release details come haha.

The flag and the Korean writing on the tongues make them plus the close ups show some super pebble leather so I imagine their super plush. Would love to have a pair and glad that I have hit on a bunch of releases this February to supplement costs if needed.

Red, White and Blue. They could simply change the logo stitiching and represent a few more countries, mainly the US and Philippines.

Back
Top Bottom