Air Jordan 3 Retro AS NRG Thread

9CC93FD4-8925-422D-A356-B534E4322125.jpeg
These two pairs might be shoe of the year for me. Can’t wait for rainy season to end.
Agree. If I can get the Tinker, I can skip the rest of the other releases this year.

Agree. If I can get the Tinker, I can skip the rest of the other releases this year.
Same. Gonna try to get the Tinker to complete the release of the 3s and I'll be happy for the rest of the year...I hope. Not going to pay the asking price for the JTH.

Last edited by a moderator:
If they left the bottom grey and just put a red strip on that I would be willing to pay whatever. That clear bottom just doesn’t sit well with me.

If they left the bottom grey and just put a red strip on that I would be willing to pay whatever. That clear bottom just doesn’t sit well with me.
I sold my ‘88’s and keeping these. I feel like they are going to release again and for the rate the ‘88 is still selling it only makes sense for me.

Not sure if the right thread. Has anyone heard anything about more upcoming NRGs?
-
Hard to see and might not seem like much to most, but some reporting as an upcoming NRG: Country specific or themed. Maybe just a custom but this one is Korea (South, in case you have to ask), Hard to see but there is a Korean flag on the right togue in place of the jumpman...

Not sure if the right thread. Has anyone heard anything about more upcoming NRGs?
-
Hard to see and might not seem like much to most, but some reporting as an upcoming NRG: Country specific or themed. Maybe just a custom but this one is Korea (South, in case you have to ask), Hard to see but there is a Korean flag on the right togue in place of the jumpman...

These are dope. Would love a pair of these. Most likely a 1 of 1 or custom but I am praying for a regular white cement 3 w gray outsole. Have the JTHs and missed on the FTL but would most likely double up on regular white cements as I would wear them mercilessly.

7EA503EE-61D7-4369-8C6F-E0ED30E49225.jpeg

Jordan Mural outside the ASG Studio 23 event in LA.forgot I took this pic- FTL3s. I also saw and had a funny exchange with Usher, who parked his Porsche, 20 feet away and was walking through the backdoor. (I hollered that he “needed a collab because Timberlake has nothing on you,” to which he responded, “nah, them joints are harrrrrd.”) I also asked him if he was going for the Jordan 3s, and he said “absolutely.” He came out wearing a signed pair of Jordan 5s with Tinkers freshly inked autograph. Russell Westbrook, Spike Lee, Usher, and Tinker were all in the building and left; while I was outside with the rest of the common folk

Question, does StockX give tracking info when the sneaker is on their way to them or after they ship it to you

gambit11 gambit11 They will give you a notice when It has been shipped to them, and when they receive the item from seller, but not tracking along the way of the package from the seller to them.

Jordan Mural outside the ASG Studio 23 event in LA.forgot I took this pic- FTL3s. I also saw and had a funny exchange with Usher, who parked his Porsche, 20 feet away and was walking through the backdoor. (I hollered that he “needed a collab because Timberlake has nothing on you,” to which he responded, “nah, them joints are harrrrrd.”) I also asked him if he was going for the Jordan 3s, and he said “absolutely.” He came out wearing a signed pair of Jordan 5s with Tinkers freshly inked autograph. Russell Westbrook, Spike Lee, Usher, and Tinker were all in the building and left; while I was outside with the rest of the common folk

I think that mural is by a guy I follow on IG, jr.co or something like that?

Your pair is like mine where the right shoe has a more pronounced pattern on the elephant print

1B598559-F934-41EA-AF21-696C6F409CE3.jpeg

8EEAEC0E-EE15-4EFF-91A7-6150B9BCB309.jpeg

Yea maybe it’s the lighting but mine is only noticeable on the back. Not a deal breaker at that. I ain’t trippin tho cause wearing them nobody will notice it. I just feel lucky I was able to score these 10 min after launch on snkrs.

Back
Top Bottom