Air Jordan 3 Retro AS NRG Thread

Only way it’s widely available is if they’re in foot stores IMO but I haven’t kept up with the shoe or seen that posted anymore so you prob know better than me
The way it sounded like, was not very NRG.

The way how many people hit, made me felt this is a “limited GR” rather than “NRG”

Plus, somebody mentioned dialogue with Nike customer service, customer service ironically described these as “GR”

The way it sounded like, was not very NRG.

The way how many people hit, made me felt this is a “limited GR” rather than “NRG”

Plus, somebody mentioned dialogue with Nike customer service, customer service ironically described these as “GR”

Well see hope, You can cop for retail

Won’t be going for them regardless after shadows and then Katrina’s I’m chilling. Not tryna cop anything else unles a pair of JTH fall in my lap for straight retail. Wanna double up on those

Last edited:
My pair came in from stockx today. Great quality on the upper material. Very plush, similar to the 2011 wc, but less shiny and a bit more durable. I love the thin elephant print.

15235683474907997144905194635054.jpg

My pair came in from stockx today. Great quality on the upper material. Very plush, similar to the 2011 wc, but less shiny and a bit more durable. I love the thin elephant print.

15235683474907997144905194635054.jpg

I love when people post pictures especially of 3's but these are nice and you gotta post a better on then that :lol:

I was lucky to get a pair of bc3s that has super plush leather, but these FTLs are just as soft although a bit less tumbled. Huge difference in EP height.

20180412_161339.jpg

20180412_161244.jpg

20180412_161352.jpg

Just goes to show JB only tries on limited releases, and ever then it's a hit or a miss.
Well let me not be too biased. Some of the remastered pairs have been very well done.

so is the jth 3 (timberlake) really has a better leather than the ftl and bc3?

sean go and seth fowler seemed to indicate this, just want to hear everyone’s opinion

thx

Thinking about selling one of my double up BC3 to double up on the FTL instead. Don’t need to double up on both. Prefer the whites more.

Thinking about selling one of my double up BC3 to double up on the FTL instead. Don’t need to double up on both. Prefer the whites more.

If you like white cements more, then it's a no brainer. Just need about $150 more to buy FTL at resell.

If you like white cements more, then it's a no brainer. Just need about $150 more to buy FTL at resell.
Yup, I knew I would have to give up some money for the WC3 FTL. Just debating if I want to since I told myself not to buy resell as much this year. And I do think the FTL have better leather than the BC3 when I compared mine, which is worth the resell I guess.

Back
Top Bottom