Air Jordan 3 Retro AS NRG Thread

Manual was possible. Might have been my size 11 but crazy shocked...

9D52E048-6F59-4301-93F4-DB2599A80466.png

:lol:

Don't believe it at all. They literally went up and gone in the blink of an eye.

bro, I can't hit anything ever. I hit manually for Chicago :lol:

all about refreshing and legit being insanely fast. how I hit im not sure but like others are saying I don't think people have bots yet

I go to LA, they go up for reserve in Chicago.

I come back to Chicago, they go up for reserve in LA.

At this point it feels like JB is just toying w/ me :lol::stoneface:

Kinda surprised the JTH is more expensive than FTL ( resell ), but also happy about it because I like the FTL more anyway. I got bid accepted on stockx and used the $20 off new account to get FTL for $376 out the door. Most I've ever spent on sneakers, but seems to be a steal considering 88s go for $500 and 2011 wc goes for $300+. Other thing I considered was that I don't think they're gonna retro a wc3 anytime soon. I could be wrong, but I don't think the price of these is going any lower.

bro, I can't hit anything ever. I hit manually for Chicago :lol:

all about refreshing and legit being insanely fast. how I hit im not sure but like others are saying I don't think people have bots yet

It's like, what else can we try? I feel like refreshing just makes it worse. I was literally staring at the "book" button before it went live :frown:

Guys I’m in SoCal but over 25 miles from the grove. Is there a way to get around the location thing??? I know some people travel to pick up the snkrs pass pairs

How does he pick up all of those pairs though?
someone asked the same

guess they are gonna post the pics of all 32 pairs tomorrow after they pick up

Yet you believe you are right about everything at all times. Not sure what your problem is with me, but take it to DMs if you'd like.
Whoa... I have no personal issues with you! no need for a DM

I just saying what you believe is impossible is actually not

seems like you got the issues broski

Whoa... I have no personal issues with you! no need for a DM

I just saying what you believe is impossible is actually not

seems like you got the issues broski

You always directly attack me in any thread we're in. Which is why I called you out for it.

People fake flex confirmations all the time, take things that you see with a grain of salt.

If a SNKRS Pass bot existed, I would know about it. You don't need to know how or why, you can laugh, but I would know. Broski.

Back
Top Bottom