Air Jordan 3 Retro AS NRG Thread

159B516D-068F-4EC3-AC50-8694977E87CF.jpeg
472B9FE7-659E-44A3-8A4A-466ABA640E60.jpeg
To my knowledge they don't cart for you. You just paying them to be notified. In this instance we all knew after Heidi tweeted

how legit are these guys? has anyone had any actual experience with them?
They are legit...I've had a convo with them. They got a helluva team...but remember they get a ton of success but also a ton of failures

Does anyone think they could surprise us with one more drop b for they come out on March 24

Does anyone think they could surprise us with one more drop b for they come out on March 24
We just have to follow the signs and big events: first random drop was during the Jordan All Star jersey announcement, second was Super Bowl halftime via Justin Timberlake

What's coming up next? lol

Man still pissed I missed this drop tonight had my phone on night mode so it would not go off. And I missed the email about these. DAM DAM DAM

We just have to follow the signs and big events: first random drop was during the Jordan All Star jersey announcement, second was Super Bowl halftime via Justin Timberlake

What's coming up next? lol
whatever thread i randomly pop up in.

Likely referring to the NRG thinkers releasing at stops

Doubt these will release again online.

Whoever got em, congrats. I know a few NTers copped including my boy bwood

No idea how y’all even can cop ****. This iPhone X Is trash

bc they have the WC3 with the clear sole "dunk contest" already

Hmm.. so the JTH prob stands for Justin/Tinker Hatfield. That was the other NRG scheduled in Feb. I wonder what other stops they’re referring to.. hafta keep an ear to the ground for these ultra limited joints.

Hmm.. so the JTH prob stands for Justin/Tinker Hatfield. That was the other NRG scheduled in Feb. I wonder what other stops they’re referring to.. hafta keep an ear to the ground for these ultra limited joints.
it def stands for that

I'm expecting it have a trickle down effect to the more OG classic models, but surely these will be more sought after as well, just given the release methods.

Feels like Nike is testing people.

Likely referring to the NRG thinkers releasing at stops

Doubt these will release again online.

Whoever got em, congrats. I know a few NTers copped including my boy bwood

No idea how y’all even can cop ****. This iPhone X Is trash
Yea iPhone X sucks for SNKRS. Now I always use my work phone. Touch ID>>> (for SNKRS)

Yea iPhone X sucks for SNKRS. Now I always use my work phone. Touch ID>>> (for SNKRS)

Nah I’m general my apps always lag. I pulled the screen 20 times and shoes never loads I always have to force close and open for the new released shoe to show up

Once you do that, that’s an automatic L

Back
Top Bottom