Air Jordan 3 Retro AS NRG Thread

366ECA54-38A9-495D-ADA6-F14C955C6390.jpeg
. Am I the only moron that kepts checking the SNKRS app with hopes that the Jordan 3 tinkers drop again lol. I think I might be. I have to much time on my hands I guess

. Am I the only moron that kepts checking the SNKRS app with hopes that the Jordan 3 tinkers drop again lol. I think I might be. I have to much time on my hands I guess
Its never that serious bro lol. I got hyped when I first saw Justin last night because i thought it was a true OG retro White/Cement 3. But my excitement died when I saw that it was just a Tinker prototype version.

I hope these Dunk Contests and JTH 3s means that we wont see a OG retro of the White Cements in the next few years.

Guess I’ll pull these out today while it’s sunny here. 88 cements from 13 still goin strong. I literally wear them like once a year. I’ll grab black cements and done. These are better then the tinker white cements imho anyways

Attachments

• 6C591823-0522-4D17-B11A-369EF2363E8F.jpeg
    6C591823-0522-4D17-B11A-369EF2363E8F.jpeg
    291.3 KB · Views: 32
I wonder if all these Nike air retro+ shoes means we'll start seeing more retro+ Jordans with Nike air. I'll bet we see a WC3 with the NA treatment, by the end of the year. I'm sure Nike has bookoo mid soles, NA tabs, and grey EP left over.

Nah i definitely did also, wasnt doin nothin else but watchin the superbowl.

Its never that serious bro lol. I got hyped when I first saw Justin last night because i thought it was a true OG retro White/Cement 3. But my excitement died when I saw that it was just a Tinker prototype version.

I hope these Dunk Contests and JTH 3s means that we wont see a OG retro of the White Cements in the next few years.

Why would you hope for that?

I thought it was the 3’s for a second, FTL App needs to stop playing!
507BBAAA-C8D8-4869-999C-56C339F6DAE0.png

Attachments

• CD9B8A2D-566C-4BE0-BC4F-E97986BD9319.png
    CD9B8A2D-566C-4BE0-BC4F-E97986BD9319.png
    461.9 KB · Views: 25

Felt the same way.

What my hope is that these limited releases are a prelude to a true WC3 NA release in the holiday season late this year. They have already proven they have the materials available to do it. Plus, with the Concord taking over October, it might make sense. It may be the big holiday release JB could capitalize on.

I can tell you I will be glued to my phone NBA All-Star weekend. Specially Saturday night. I can no doubt see them doing some soart of jordan 3 sneaky drop. You Know most players will be rocking them.... could see the Jordan 3 tinkers with the black swoosh dropping...again this is what I am thinking. I just can’t see how nothing will happen on the SNKRS APP THAT NIGHT OR WEEKEND

I can tell you I will be glued to my phone NBA All-Star weekend. Specially Saturday night. I can no doubt see them doing some soart of jordan 3 sneaky drop. You Know most players will be rocking them.... could see the Jordan 3 tinkers with the black swoosh dropping...again this is what I am thinking. I just can’t see how nothing will happen on the SNKRS APP THAT NIGHT OR WEEKEND

Wouldn’t be shocked if someone in the dunk contest would be wearin some kind of 3 and trigger a release but who knows

Wouldn’t be shocked if someone in the dunk contest would be wearin some kind of 3 and trigger a release but who knows
Yea you never know what Nike will do. Like I said I will have my phone in hand ready to go as soon as something drops. Good luck

With the way the Lebron is having custom PEs when he steps onto the court it wouldn’t surprise me a 3 themed Lebron 15 will come out.

Back
Top Bottom