Air Jordan 3 Retro AS NRG Thread

I think if the nike app drops anything today it will be the low 32 Jordan’s. That’s my story and I am sticking to it anyone else

Not a bad guess. I'll be on the lookout just because. I'd say 25% chance, because they just spent the SB suprise and the BC3 surprise.card

Im starting to think these arent that limited, nikefiendin has them for 600. He first put at 800, so thats a good sign.

The reason I doubt it is because it will leave nothing exclusive to look forward to all star week. Physical stores are getting them...that's confirmed. I doubt shipments have arrived by today. But we'll see....

I was getting ready to hit the buy now button on jimmy jazz for the jordan1 dark camo and then I get the Notification from J23 app on what today is and just deleted my order. Because I really feel something will drop Today. Really believe it will be the low 32 Jordan dunks

Today 30 years ago! Anybody thinking what I’m thinking?

Ducked in here just to see if anyone was of like mind.

Nike plays up its history better than most. There's nothing preventing them from doing another early drop...IMO, it'd be a crazy missed opportunity if they DIDN'T commemorate the occasion tonight.

:nerd:

I thought the same thing but it'd be strange to drop them again two days after they just did. This must be what they want.. ppl frantically stalking to stupid app. People are going to despise JB by 2019.

C187B493-ACF9-42E3-92A2-34676BD2F3C7.jpeg
F2D01E10-F037-4D48-A48D-E2AEF7151823.jpeg
2B857A1A-2B67-4F7F-BF84-220FE5BABA2A.jpeg
887E909B-B2C4-4330-989B-64F52AD46037.jpeg
18CFBD46-B453-4A1D-95E5-1EBBD83D6A45.jpeg
Images of the Air Jordan 32 lows. Still going to say this will drop today if anything does

Phone in hand and ready to go... not sure if these shoes are a much cop for everyone. But I think today people will jump all over them even if they planned on getting them. It’s just something they would want to be a part of and say I copped mine today most Probably didn’t even know these existed or when they were even coming out

Phone in hand and ready to go... not sure if these shoes are a much cop for everyone. But I think today people will jump all over them even if they planned on getting them. It’s just something they would want to be a part of and say I copped mine today most Probably didn’t even know these existed or when they were even coming out

If they’re dropping today, news will be out an hour or so before drop

Most People knew JTH were dropping beforehand

Back
Top Bottom