Air Jordan 3 Retro AS NRG Thread

Really I have. Wow haters I guess every board has them. I guess this is a good time to say I also per ordered the tinkers that come me out in March as well I also per order the OVO BOTH PAIRS NOW I AM NOT BEING LOW KEY....

Really I have. Wow haters I guess every board has them. I guess this is a good time to say I also per ordered the tinkers that come me out in March as well I also per order the OVO BOTH PAIRS NOW I AM NOT BEING LOW KEY....
It's PRE order....

I don’t even know what you guys are arguing about

Back to the shoes please

I really dislike people that say things that are wrong. They come off as a hater I am all about positivity. I said see you all Saturday night and people take that has I am showing off really. If you have a issue with what I say just put me on ignore. And Problem sloved.
Yeah I feel you on that. Like I said good and bad. I give you credit for being you and not caring what anybody says but also some of your post are a lil over tthe top. Not saying you intend them to be that way but they come off like that sometimes. I think ur intentions are good but I've :lol: at some of ur posts in multiple threads

I never looked at his posts that way tbh, probably because I view this release the same way as he does. He just seems to be generally excited about the shoe. Only difference is he's willing to spend more to secure his pair. *shrugs*

Anyway...moving on.

Yeah it’s gonna be Lit alright.

It’s going to be a bloody massacre is what it’s going to be.

Fitting I suppose, Al Capone would approve.

THESE ARE DOPE AND I AM NOT EVEN A BIG FAN OF THE JORDAN 32... IS ANYONE LOOKING TO COP THESE ON THE 14TH
Air-Jordan-32-Low-Free-Throw-Line-Front.png
p_21550641_108559276_2661011.jpg
p_21550641_108559261_2661011.jpg
p_21550641_108559271_2661011.jpg
Air-Jordan-32-Low-Free-Throw-Line-AA1256-002-Score-10-Inner-Tongue (1).jpg
Air-Jordan-32-Low-Free-Throw-Line-Outsole.png
Air-Jordan-32-Low-Free-Throw-Line-Heel.png
p_21550641_108559241_2661011.jpg

Launch Locator still isn’t up and we’re a week away from RD... Has to be super limited.

Back
Top Bottom