Air Jordan 3 Retro AS NRG Thread

Launch Locator still isn’t up and we’re a week away from RD... Has to be super limited.
its probably chi la and nyc. Then all tier zero accounts. I've said it before if nike fiendin has them at 600, these will be difficult but not impossible

Anyone think there will be a surprise drop today.

200.gif

Someone suggested he was bragging

Can’t be bragging if he preordered for almost 3x retail

If he copped a pair at retail early through a plug then honestly he can brag and people can hate all they want

Not sure what he’s saying to get people upset but I’m pretty sure he mentioned he paid a pretty decent amount

He guys
Can’t be bragging if he preordered for almost 3x retail

If he copped a pair at retail early through a plug then honestly he can brag and people can hate all they want

Not sure what he’s saying to get people upset but I’m pretty sure he mentioned he paid a pretty decent amount
Finally, someone with common sense thank you. Makes sense right to pay well over retail and then brag about it. People will hate when they can’t buy something them self’s so they have to try and make someone FEEL bad. I can tell you with 10000 percent that I feel threatened worried or by anyone. I am true to my self. If you rather hate then try to figure out your own finances and how you could get your own shoes that’s on you...

Last edited:
TO ALL THAT ARE HATING ON PEOPLE FOR OVERPAYING FOR THERE KICKS... I HATE TO TELL YOU THIS BUT YOU WILL BE OVER PAYING YOUR SELF OR YOU WILL HAVE NOTHING......

Back
Top Bottom