Air Jordan 3 Retro AS NRG Thread

If I cop nothing else, it's been a good month.

IMG_1180.JPG
IMG_6195.JPG
IMG_5896.JPG
IMG_2479.JPG

I assume no SBLII stitching ?

TO ALL THAT ARE HATING ON PEOPLE FOR OVERPAYING FOR THERE KICKS... I HATE TO TELL YOU THIS BUT YOU WILL BE OVER PAYING YOUR SELF OR YOU WILL HAVE NOTHING......

Bro, we’ve all over paid for shoes here & there. If someone here said “I’ve only payed retail or cheaper!” I’d call them “A liar, & you’ve over payed no matter how cheap you got them.
But, that was during our younger days, before we wised up. I’m not hating bro, you make your money spend it how you like...
But for the rest of us on NT, this is what we have in mind.
Them 1’s in your avy, & the BRED Toes coming out you got them too right?
Well...

C6DDBD67-AF61-4681-881E-ABB410235E3A.jpeg

Wow... thought this was a cool place to talk and joking around about shoes and life guess not I am out take care all. Last post for a while good luck to you all.

Bro, we’ve all over paid for shoes here & there. If someone here said “I’ve only payed retail or cheaper!” I’d call them “A liar, & you’ve over payed no matter how cheap you got them.
But, that was during our younger days, before we wised up. I’m not hating bro, you make your money spend it how you like...
But for the rest of us on NT, this is what we have in mind.
Them 1’s in your avy, & the BRED Toes coming out you got them too right?
Well...

C6DDBD67-AF61-4681-881E-ABB410235E3A.jpeg

That’s old bro, cost went up and factor in a lot of other things, producing shoes amongst most other items ain’t cheap anymore

Wow... thought this was a cool place to talk and joking around about shoes and life guess not I am out take care all. Last post for a while good luck to you all.
It is a cool place to talk shoes. No need to let opinions keep you away. Everyone has them. Yes, its easy to misconstrue comments in text form. Just say what you need to and keep going. I really don't see what was said so wrong on either side. Congrats on your purchases btw.

That’s old bro, cost went up and factor in a lot of other things, producing shoes amongst most other items ain’t cheap anymore

5 years ago fam, I know. I don’t think the prices haven’t went too far North of that though. Even if they were at $50 currently to produce each shoe, we’re still paying 3-4x’s that amount.

Back
Top Bottom