Air Jordan 3 Retro AS NRG Thread

AAEB0DAF-C561-424B-8EFD-78427855CE88.gif

Please tell me you’re not serious/trolling

You people follow trends. I walk my own path. So believe what you want, im just saying I don’t believe they are using JT just purely to sell BC3s as mentioned before. He is promoting himself. Nike isn’t up to a bait and switch just to sell a shoe that practically sells itself. Get real people.

Don't explain such a simple concept to simple minded folks my dude. for sometimes even the most simple concept alludes those with simple minds
I simply didn't understand his initial quote. My apologies.

Are these expected to drop? These OG type are the ones I want.

I honestly don’t give a **** about a swoosh. Shots is ugly to me. Look like some type of spizike or something.

(This is how you can tell that I am a true non hypebeast)

I would jump all over that ASAP.

Attachments

• 75559D67-5304-4B44-B69E-681B2A4978B0.png
    75559D67-5304-4B44-B69E-681B2A4978B0.png
    479 KB · Views: 105
Everyone, "sneakerhead" or not, young and old, knows the AJ3. Everyone, young and old, wants a pair of OG white/cement or black/cement AJ3s. Although marketing via Justin Timberlake may help, the BCs would sell without him.

Rewind to 2011. Those sold out. Back then, NDC back then used to sell THREE pairs per order. Back then, waiting in lines @ stores only took hours.

Shortly after, Concord AJ11s dropped. Too many fights, storefronts destroyed, etc. The physical raffle ticket procedure was born not too long after that.

(Thanks, young bucks.)

I'm rambling now, but that's what old people do.

Anyone have any tips for getting the Toronto location to pull up on the Footaction app? I can't get it to pull up

Icy sole is clean on these, but they definitely won't look great once they age.Effort will be given L highly likely.for more info i suggest you a site named as sherwani design for groom

Back
Top Bottom