Air Jordan 3 Retro AS NRG Thread

v-These aint dropping today-v
99e5864ccbf6536c6a8cb9b25d3e6167.gif

Last edited:
Or take your chances try to win the draw and sell it to those who need it so bad have to drop $600 on it

That’s helping people that are in need.

Nah, I don’t feel the need to rip someone off like that. I’ll pass and wait for the normal pair to drop, and hopefully someone that wants a pair because they like them and wants to wear them gets em.

Believe me.........It didnt matter. maybe a few folks got through manually, but the bots n crap had them before they even refreshed on SNKRS. SMDH
Pretty much. Unbreakable Kicks on Youtube even stated that a guy he knows personally grabbed 50 pairs. That's over 10% of the entire stock taken by one dude! Sure, he could be making stuff up, but if not, just shows how much of an impossible crap shoot it was for most, especially w/ such few pairs.

Ehh.. they coulda at least dropped more bc3s or tinker.

All we get is info for an auto L (draw)

We’ll folks that’s it. But I am still going to kept my phone in hand you never know with nike

Jordan brand is stupid.

Didnt do anything to commemorate Lebrons 30,000, didnt release these at the time of the dunk at the ASG in 88.

IDk who is running ****, but they need to be more aware, lol.

This is why I per orderd mine the bots will eat them up and most of us will take a L. Was told mine should ship on the 14 and will have them on that Friday. Sometimes you have to spend more to get what you want good luck to you all on the 14th

I get why Chicago gets stuff because he played there but **** can NYC get some love too. He was born here after all lol. The Toronto stuff baffles me also smh

Okay, don't feel bad for not checking app at halftime then after all haha. Thanks 4 putting me back at ease.

This is why I per orderd mine the bots will eat them up and most of us will take a L. Was told mine should ship on the 14 and will have them on that Friday. Sometimes you have to spend more to get what you want good luck to you all on the 14th
I always worry about pre sellers backing out on the deal then you have to wait for the money. Then you are back to paying resell anyways

Back
Top Bottom