Air Jordan 3 Retro AS NRG Thread

7E0DFB0E-9FDB-4D90-AB23-16B1E9262082.jpeg
Flyknit 3s are AMAZING. People will eat their words-I know I did. Ohhhh And they’re $190 not $220:smile: the smoked out air bubble gives them a Triple black feel with a glow sole. The wax laces and leather sock liner are legit. The intricately woven elephant pattern looks nothing like the stock pics. We’re going to get a $220 shoe (quality wise)for $190. Oh and there is no Nike air on the heels/Nike on the soles-just jumpman air and Jordan, respectively.

Pic was taken in a room with the lights off. Lovin the glow.

I bet it's the 4's Kylie Jenner was wearing the other day since Travis Scott was performing.

I tried but this new snapchat update is TRASH man. I was checking out when they sold out smh. Kept getting address errors too so it might have been locked to LA only

Nope I don't do snap chat either. I got rid of Facebook. Instagram and Niketalk are the only social media that I have. Takes up too much of my life. I like for things to be simple and old fashiined like the good ol days.

Phony I don't have snap or the gram I got Twitter when Nike was on that Twitter link only bullxxxx this is become a headache just to by shoes after I cop all the 3s I like I'm done

Back
Top Bottom