Air Jordan 3 Retro AS NRG Thread

Is it possible for 2013 88 white cement 3s to begin separation or any deteriorating yet? I know it's only 5 years but heard of some horror stories and contemplating picking up before they go up anymore.
I have 2 retro 88s and they’ve held up fine. One I wear. One I keep in storage. I put silica gel packs in all my boxes to keep them in condition. It really depends on where you live also.

I have 2 retro 88s and they’ve held up fine. One I wear. One I keep in storage. I put silica gel packs in all my boxes to keep them in condition. It really depends on where you live also.
Thanks, where do you stay? I'm in NJ. Think I'm going to do it since I can't get these JTH for a reasonable price.

Got my 3 pairs in total a few days ago, but was too busy with work to post pics. I have a size 10, 8.5, and 11. I will keep the 11 for myself but I can't rock them in Seattle yet. Weather is too sketchy.

Quality on these is super nice. I love the 147 on the tongue, and the 3:51 on the back tab. Leather is soft, even having not been worn, and they smell really nice. Elephant print has a nice matte texture and the rest of the shoe is matte as well which I love.

I do wish that the soles were not icy though, and is it makes me a little weary of rocking them long term. I would love for another retro white cement to drop that has a normal sole. This colorway is among my favorites. If you guys are debating on picking these up though, I say go for it. They are gorgeous in person.

Did that pair from StoxkX the left shoe come unlaced or put on like that ? Or did you try it on

Did anyone just make a sz 11 sale on 2013 88s? :smile: I'm really hoping the heel tabs are evenly white and crisp.

Back in 2004/05 with the 03 retro.

IMG_0695.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0695.jpg
    IMG_0695.jpg
    261.1 KB · Views: 5
I remember copping '03 wc 3s on release date after work around 3 that afternoon. No lines, no raffles, no fights, no resale. WATTBA:nthat:
That was the first time I paid over retail. The all the retail stores at mall that I usually go all had a late shipment. There was also another store that had them. I asked how much they are selling them for, they said $150.00 for a shoe that retailed for $100 plus tax. (Although I misunderstood it for $115.00). I said I take it, I just wanted the shoes. The cashier rang it up and said $125.00 total. Man I was even more glad. Walked in and walked out with no problem. :nthat:

What city? People were lined up before the malls opened in the bay.

I have the '03, 88's, and FTL. The '03 are still one of the best WC releases ever. The leather and padding is just amazing. The dyed midsole gets a little worn after awhile but it was an awesome retro. My '88 pair has side panel leather that is better than my FTL. The right shoe for my FTL is incredible and the left shoe is not as buttery.

Back
Top Bottom