Air Jordan 3 Retro - Black-Sport Blue-Wolf Grey

All the peeps looking(supposedly) for these yet....I remain stocked.
That A.D.D. or lack of research and or paying attention.

Problem not the right thread but finally came up on a pair of cool grey 3s these have been my grails for so long

I miss wearing 3's. My last pair were the True Blue Retro. 

Some of the cheaper ones I can get right now are the sport blue, wolf grey, powder blue, or fire reds. 

Out of these which ones have "better" quality? 

Some of the cheaper ones I can get right now are the sport blue, wolf grey, powder blue, or fire reds. 

my last pair were the TB 3s also.. i skipped all the 3 releases until the sport blue 3s..

these are mad clean, trust. get a pair

Lol @ dudes creeping with sneakers because they told their girl they would chill. Yall funny af

"Bae its not what it looks like!! I don't even like 3s like that. Please believe me!"

i never say anything, but i see alotta NTers say chit like that. i always :rofl: inside because i buy what TF i want. the wife can say what she wants. for instance, i was like, "bae, i'm copping a new whip." i ain't ask, i ain't sneak, i just INFORMED HER of my decision. :wink:

of those 3 fire reds def. have the best quality

Last edited:
Any dead giveaways on fake retro? I'm narrowing it down to fire reds and powder blues.

Thank you for the responses fellas. 

tongue shape is off,sole paint off,shape of shoes off,stitching off(big giveaway)box is noticible too

i got firered 3's if you want pics for LegitCheck

@Bender

Last edited:
Gotta agree with those saying the Fire Red 3s have good quality from my personal experience. 

Fire Reds, Infrareds, Sport Blues, Powder Blues, you honestly can't go wrong with any of em.

as a matter of fact, i'll say this: best quality 3s is between 3 pairs... fire red, powder and fear. all 3 had really good quality as compared to the others.

Back
Top Bottom