Air Jordan 3 Retro - Black-Sport Blue-Wolf Grey

Tried a little for these, but they were 2nd behind grabbing the the Currys. Struck out on AJ3...

I think they haven't really dropped yet. It says between 10 and noon and it's only 8:18 over here.

These might be my favorite 3s. They are similar to the cements and they have sport blue in them. They are great and a lot cheaper than the cements!

These might be my favorite 3s. They are similar to the cements and they have sport blue in them. They are great and a lot cheaper than the cements!

not my fave but up there. Wish the tongue was leather, that suede-ish material stains very quickly

not my fave but up there. Wish the tongue was leather, that suede-ish material stains very quickly
Thats my only issue with 'em as well, tongue gets dirty real easy, and unlike leather tongues, its hell to get clean.

Last edited:

I agree, a leather tongue would have been better. I'm surprised these don't get much love. I actually got rid of my ds cements in a trade for pantone xis. 2 pairs of the sport blues have more than filled that void haha.

I clicked on the link as soon as I saw the notification, I believe I saw a FSR, I thought I was gonna get cart jacked on the 2nd step of checkout cuz that always happens to me on JJ...anyways I'm happy I was able to cop cuz my other 2 pairs of 3s are a little old (CDP 3 n DTRT 3s)
View media item 1826156

Back
Top Bottom