Air Jordan 3 Retro - Black-Sport Blue-Wolf Grey

they look great when you cant see that sole!!!  why does nike always know how to mess up a shoe with there color blocking, I bet if it was a grey bottom they would be super limited..

sometimes I think nike just likes to mess with us..

i think ill pick up a pair online on NDC.. if i dont like em i will just return them.  I got a 20 percent coupon i want to use before someone steals it..lol

Lol @ dudes creeping with sneakers because they told their girl they would chill. Yall funny af

"Bae its not what it looks like!! I don't even like 3s like that. Please believe me!"

roll.gif

they look great when you cant see that sole!!!  why does nike always know how to mess up a shoe with there color blocking, I bet if it was a grey bottom they would be super limited..

Unless you are going to be walking on your hands, the sole won't be seen a majority of the time

didn't know what y'all were talking about with the "lazy color blocking" until now.... I totally get it. Knew something was off but couldnt put my finger on it. Repped. No wonder that picture looked better than others to me.

Last edited:
Unless you are going to be walking on your hands, the sole won't be seen a majority of the time
i get that.. but the sole just seems so out of place on this shoe.  its not even the right shade of blue.. it is almost like a concord blue. 

just bothers me. 

I've been saying the same thing for a while. It seems like they often mess up a sneaker by adding a "wrong" color or a little detail. And you can't explain it with different tastes seems everybody seems to agree on it being bad.  So either it's a production thing (they can't do it differently whitout spending more money which they don't want to) or they like to mess their shoes up just a little bit so that you're never 100% satisfied with your shoes and keep buying more 
laugh.gif

for me it's the lining that's throwing me off more than anything. it's not just that they used different shades of blue, but they used a bit too much blue imo.

I've been saying the same thing for a while. It seems like they often mess up a sneaker by adding a "wrong" color or a little detail. And you can't explain it with different tastes seems everybody seems to agree on it being bad.  So either it's a production thing (they can't do it differently whitout spending more money which they don't want to) or they like to mess their shoes up just a little bit so that you're never 100% satisfied with your shoes and keep buying more :lol:

Simple. They keep the shoe away from looking like te oG bc3 and wc3. If they do make tye sole grey, people will most likely just do a custom on these because people always want to compare them to ogs and try to make it look like one. Remember the Lance mountain 1s,. Even if you remove the paint, the air jordan logo is still different thsn the og royal and bred 1.

Last edited:
Man I'm in the same boat as you... Been telling my wife that I will cool off until november/december. But it's hard to sneak out on saturday as she already knows me. Also if I order online. She always home when ups delivers my packages.
Mr. FoamerSimpson "UPS Hack" 

Praying my local HOH does guaranteed pairs. They usual do that for widely available GRs. Anyone have info on what the roosevelt spots are doing?

I agree they would look better with a grey bottom and grey sock liner

and make the jumpman on the heel tab white or white Nike Air :tongue:

these remind me of royal 1s

10 years down the road these will be a nice shoe to have

What I thought about initially but then retracted my thoughts as 3s>1s and if I had to choose between both I would "PERSONALLY" choose the 3s. I get people are inclined to like the 1s better because of "history" and "hype" but I tend to side with the overall structure of the shoe *I know 3s crack* and how dope it looks on feet.

shoulda just made the soles either white or grey but they have looked off from the get-go so im still a no go. so much potential wasted

Idk what y'all talk about that the blue sole threw the shoe off. They look fine to me. You wanna talk about JB screwing a shoe up look at the horrible "revenge of the tomato 6s" with the all white sole and mid.
Or the baron 13s SMH.. Was so excited to hear a 13 getting the baron colors treatment... Then I saw pics of a PL siding and gamma blue accents like really? Gamma blue? That is real color blocking

They look great with the sole. It's just that you're accustom to seeing grey.

these blue soles are what makes em....grey would make them bland...
I disagree and I think most people would.. MAYBE if they were the same shade as blue as the rest of the shoe, or grey, or white..  anything but that concord blue?  seriously?  just looks really off IMO... but everyone has opinions.. 

the only thing that has me on edge of possibly copping is the fact you mostly wont see the sole.. 

If these were grey soles, this thread would be 100 pages long right now, with people salivating to cop.. 

Idk what y'all talk about that the blue sole threw the shoe off. They look fine to me. You wanna talk about JB screwing a shoe up look at the horrible "revenge of the tomato 6s" with the all white sole and mid.
Or the baron 13s SMH.. Was so excited to hear a 13 getting the baron colors treatment... Then I saw pics of a PL siding and gamma blue accents like really? Gamma blue? That is real color blocking
JB color blocking in genral has been off.. I mean even the gamma 11;s looked off to me.. that gamma blue and maize, and navy/concord sole just looks like a freaking train wreck .. 

meh, money saved for me, because i wont waste my money on that gargage.. 

Back
Top Bottom