Air Jordan 3 Retro - Black-Sport Blue-Wolf Grey

^^^ The color on the t-shirt is on point, but the shirt itself is wack.

Please no more wack color matching out-fits, these wack fits are bat signals to hype beasts.

It's like building a Walmart in the middle of suburbs.

Last edited:
I dont care what the material is on the tongue or the different shades of blue, only thing i care about is making it to saturday to buy 2+ pairs.... I also feel these will go down as classics, this cw is just so clean and easy to wear... Im feeling like i might OD and get 3 pairs

The bottom doesn't bother me as much if was on the upper. It's a non issue if you need to use that to cop or nah :lol:

^^
thought i was the only 1. repped for that comment.

on another note, 1 pair of these for me, that is all. can't see myself doubling up on anything these days, especially if it isn't an og c/w with nostalgic value.

Last edited:
I was initially interested in these but the more pics I see the more I am put off by them.  Just looks "off" to see the blue on there.  They should have been more creative with the color blocking.

^^
thought i was the only 1. repped for that comment.

on another note, 1 pair of these for me, that is all. can't see myself doubling up on anything these days, especially if it isn't an og c/w with nostalgic value.

Repped and to add on...i see people going crazy over those grey toe 13s. Please! I got enough shoes to wear to not beat any of my shoes anytime soon. Catch me when you dumping off them extras next summer. :lol:

I think this could be a good pair to wear on a daily basis. Because it kinda hurts when you wear down your black cement 3s or bred 4s :wink:  

That's exactly how I feel. I already ran through 3 pairs of 2011s. These will hold be up till in ready to wear 2011s again.

These 3s are starting to look better and better. Will probably still pass on the personal pair though.

^^^

Straight up! They been raw to me since day 1.

Like some said a few pages back.... If these had the Motorsport tag on them everyone would be going crazy.
Kids tripping... Motorsport - Sport Blue... Damn near same colorway as ms4s. Or nah?

Got in 6 Raffles today for the hell of it and for Extra Pairs…  10.5/ 11's at Champs and FTL

Sheik and Shoe Place and FL don't do their Raffles till Wed at 12pm -   How Conveniently, Inconvenient!

Guy filling out Tixs next to me looks and says "These shouldn't be too hard ta Get… No one really wants them.."  

I just looked at him and Tisked "pshhhhttt, Yeah Right….wait till RD"
wink.gif

His Face went from   
happy.gif
  to  
frown.gif

Instantly 

Back
Top Bottom