Air Jordan 3 Retro - Black-Sport Blue-Wolf Grey

i've been trying to build a connect for the longest time where i live, but the people don't stay there long enough :lol:

it's always new employees every couple months.. the manager at ftl has been there a while, but he all ready has his people..
Pretty much the same here fam. My local FTL had 2 dudes working there that I fought in HS so not connections were gonna be made there lol. They gone now. Everywhere else changes ppl up besides my local champs has the same ppl and now that they are doing raffles I'm building a connect.

i don't like the countdown on NDC, less chances for #teammanual. i honestly prefer the twitter only link and 8am drop on the site i never missed out on that. i missed out first time on the spizike lastweek @ ndc thank God i got thru at finish line. fnl now is my saviour. :))

got my email back from sports zone saying that i won, its going to be a game time decision to pick these up or not

Amazing sneaker collection in the background
nerd.gif

im still not feeling them but i scored them on a website yesterday for 119 instead of 170... i know theyll cancel my order because probably they put em online unintentionally, plus i used a 30% redeem, but hey, if they dont.... ahhahahha :D

Back
Top Bottom