Air Jordan 3 Retro - Black-Sport Blue-Wolf Grey

The shade of blue on that cap doesn't appear to match either of the shades featured on the shoe.
DOesn't really matter with all the space between his feet and his head you wouldnt notice unless you were really looking. Also everything doesnt need to be matchy matchy all the time 3s are a shoe that speak for themselves 

Good luck tomorrow for everyone going after a pair, should be an easy cop.

Hoping for a smooth 5 minute checkout. Already looking forward to going back to bed afterward.

black hoody, jeans, and these in the fall for me 
smokin.gif

I completely agree that if you really want a pair of sneakers, do the homework and legwork and you'll be rewarded.  

Don't fall into the hype.  If you like it, buy it.

I completely agree that if you really want a pair of sneakers, do the homework and legwork and you'll be rewarded.

Don't fall into the hype.  If you like it, buy it.
I know some spots give out tickets for the shoes but during the day around 11:30 or 12. how u going to do leg work if you are at work? Most raffles are rigged also.

I know some spots give out tickets for the shoes but during the day around 11:30 or 12. how u going to do leg work if you are at work? Most raffles are rigged also.

Some ppl don't understand that whole, make a living for yourself lifestyle gets in the way of buying sneakers at times

If you really REALLY want the shoes then I'd find a way to get out and get those tickets, even if a 30 minute distribution window seems to be an odd process.  All the spots around me give out tickets for 2 whole days from opening to closing time, making it possible for people to get a ticket after work.  

It is true that some raffle places are corrupted, especially when the releases are a limited or highly anticipated OG colorway, and that is a blemish on the state of the "shoe game".  There are places that are legit however, and do in fact give everyone an equal chance at scoring a pair.  You just need to do the work and find out where these places are.  Again, it's unfortunate it has to come to this, but it is how it is and you need to adapt to succeed.

This is the 4th raffle that I've been able to get a pair of sneakers this summer, maybe because of the high quantity produced, or because I was straight up lucky.  But I do know that I did it without corruption (1 Nike Twitter RSVP, 1 FTL HOH, 2 Finish Line) and it's bringing back a little faith I have in humanity.  I just know I was rewarded for the work I put into it all.

My HOH connect just hit me out of the blue and was like you want these 3's coming out tomorrow? I was like yeah... Honestly I kinda forgot about these, forgot about raffles, lining up, all that bs. She said just be up here at 8 and I got you. Can't pass up this easy cop! And on top of that I copped the blue and green flyknits last week and now there on sale... FL said they will price adjust them and give me back the difference! I'll just use that cash towards the 3's. I'm winning this weekend! 

These sites don't care b 
laugh.gif
 not my pic, but just showing what most of ya'll all ready know...  

Last edited:
My HOH connect just hit me out of the blue and was like you want these 3's coming out tomorrow? I was like yeah... Honestly I kinda forgot about these v 

The shade of blue on that cap doesn't appear to match either of the shades featured on the shoe.

Just wanted to give yall a heads up, we got a couple of New Era Fitteds to match the Black / Blue 3s that come out tomm.

We offer free shipping on all orders over $75 and no tax.

Also use "NTER" for 10% off.​
Gotta love those first place KANSAS CITY ROYALS! 

nyc heads... premium goods in brooklyn will have these in kids and men's fcfs though in case anyone strikes out online or raffles prices should be around retail there usually fair about prices for the most part. hope this helps anyone.

If anyone is in Bmore like me (or close to it) Downtown Locker Room (dont flame me but i remember when it wasnt just DTLR and had those bootleg commercials back in the day n stuff LOL) on Sinclair Lane and a few others are doing FCFS. By the way dont mind my join date im no newbie i just had my old acct get messed up when the yuku server thing happened and just sad forget it and start a new acct. Lurked from 03 - 2011 LOL

Also anybody wanna chime in on how they fit please?

even when i try to sleep-in through a release

waking up on saturday at 730 is built into my system now 

laugh.gif
I thought i was only one programmed like this, at least tomorrow the premier league will keep me company. As a i either praise or curse NDC
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom