Air Jordan 3 Retro - Black-Sport Blue-Wolf Grey

Nike australia .com had a re-stock on carmines 6s bought them over the these . 
roll.gif

Just got the call.. Get mine after I get off work.. OT $$ $$  allday tomorrow

LOL did the same thing... Suppose to be off today but I put in 4hrs of OT to cop this tomorrow.

edit: Just got a call from Valley Fair HOH.... Yeeee!

Last edited:
Was looking at FTL/HOH Europe data and basically the only shoe they were getting more of than these is the Sport Blue VI...
They ordered over 7K of these, and almost 8K of the SB VI.
That was strictly the FTL Europe data though.
In comparison, they had under 300 "Spizike" VIs on order, and 224 OG Flight Huaraches, company wide.
:nerd:

Was looking at FTL/HOH Europe data and basically the only shoe they were getting more of than these is the Sport Blue VI...
In comparison, they had under 300 "Spizike" VIs on order, and 224 OG Flight Huaraches, company wide.
nerd.gif
so does that mean more for US or less for US since they ordered so much?

:nerd:

so does that mean more for US or less for US since they ordered so much?

What it tells you is that these are a large GR.
But I doubt they sit, simply b/c it's the poor man's BC-III

2/2 raffles won haha. The other store called me past store hours around 10:10. I thought i would only get one. Oh well sleep tomorrow. On the fence for kobes

I guess the masses are slightly less easily sold than I thought. thought for sure there would be more hype than this for a black  3.

I want them, I can afford them, I really really like em but at 180$ I cant justify it been putting too many other things off.

But man I do like these not copping tho. Happy to keep wearing my  infrared 3s tho.

I want them, I can afford them, I really really like em but at 180$ I cant justify it been putting too many other things off.

But man I do like these not copping tho. Happy to keep wearing my  infrared 3s tho.
Rent, Utilities, Water, Gas, and Trash Bill can wait, J's > * :smile:

Bills in line but I want to get a ps4 or rebuild my PC. Never would buy a pair of js if I was stressing the basic bills.

Back
Top Bottom