Air Jordan 3 Retro - Black-Sport Blue-Wolf Grey

lmao i know cats who par take in such activities and i had a shady past my self once i got out of that finished school i went on to just carring cards and never flexing on social media about it while in it my self. 

smh.......... kids 

Same here. At first the price shown was $136. After checking out, it went back up to $170. Gonna return these once they arrive. Was on the fence with these but that 20% made me cop. Not worth full retail
i am going to contact NDC.. they gave me that promo code.. so they should honor it.. if not ill cancel the whole order.

He's not carrying it. He's spreading it on the floor in his (mother's) house.
how do we even know its his tho... 
nerd.gif

gotta tag them FLEX PHOTOS

Last edited:
T- 22 min until Eastbay checkout. It took me 20 minutes to get a pair added to cart. I'm ready to pass out again... Who is with me? 
pimp.gif

rich people dont carry a ton of cash.. they use credit cards.. you wanna really floss..take a picture of your AMEX centurion card.. then we will know your balling

Last edited:
NDC came thru after an hour of waiting wtih no CAPTCHA.  FNL failed me they wouldn't take my CC or my paypal.  I haven't been succesful with NDC in over a year

:smh:  I don't buy from FNL due to reasons like that.
LOL. I tried using my chase card to checkout on NDC and it kept getting declined. I was like WTF? Checked my email and chase sent me a fraud alert email due to all the declines from FNL. I clicked YES and it went thru on NDC. I finally understand why people hate on FNL.

Last edited:
Dude tried to call me a troll and ask what my wallet looks like?

Yeah, I'm a troll... with 3500 reps.

Cats like him are the trolls - trolling my hobby for far too long.

lol I struck out but moms got me my pair with 15% off discover and she used a $100 gift card. moms FTW

laugh.gif
 Finally got the boy 11c in Eastbay cart but it say 1 hour & 50 
mean.gif
 ..........might be heading to FNL,HOH,JJ etc within that time frame

Easy cop of NDC , I let it sit in my cart for 45 mins before i cop... Was just debating because I won the raffle at footlocker first time trying it out lmao...

Koncrete Kickz Koncrete Kickz Good stuff, and good luck! I highly doubt you'll have a problem. Just for Finish Line at Citrus, they were allowing people to buy 2 pairs of Jordans. That's the kind of thing they only do for major GR's, like the Fire Red 3's last year or the Infrared 3's this year.

View media item 1135809View media item 1135810View media item 1135811View media item 1135812View media item 1135813View media item 1135814View media item 1135815
LOL at people who tried to say these were limited. There's barely any hype for these, so people shouldn't have a problem. Quality's decent enough though, similar to the Infrared 3's from a few months back. These are probably my least favorite 3's of this year, but still a nice shoe.

Back
Top Bottom