Air Jordan 3 Retro - Black-Sport Blue-Wolf Grey

Just a reminder. OOP's are against the buy/sell rules of Niketalk. All oop posts will be deleted and warnings will be given out.

what was the zip code error that everyone was getting?
 No idea but it almost gave me a heart attack.

Relatively easy cop, I had more trouble with the Tiffs early in the year. Most sizes gone on NDC now though. FNL and others not sure. But I hope some people regret not copying haha

resell vallue will be higher than we all expected on these. by the way things were going, i thought they were gonna pull out another FSR at 9:00 like they did with the carmines. niketalk was deceiving..... lotta people wanted these.

if you had a 20 percent coupon, that magically went away when you tried to use it, its because someone else already used it.. someone used mine on august 11 
devil.gif

I am going to cancel my order if they dont honor it. 

lol thats what im asking tho.... what happened? what did it look like
Basically everything went accordingly until "SUBMIT ORDER," once you clicked, it generated like normal and you thought you were the ****, then you'd get a "Zip Code wrong ma *****" and you'd panic, re-checking your info despite it being correct. Then repeat process.

resell vallue will be higher than we all expected on these. by the way things were going, i thought they were gonna pull out another FSR at 9:00 like they did with the carmines. niketalk was deceiving..... lotta people wanted these.
beside the sole.. which you wont really see anyway.. its a solid color way.. could have very easly been an OG colorway

Basically everything went accordingly until "SUBMIT ORDER," once you clicked, it generated like normal and you thought you were the ****, then you'd get a "Zip Code wrong ma *****" and you'd panic, re-checking your info despite it being correct. Then repeat process.
oh dam

if you had a 20 percent coupon, that magically went away when you tried to use it, its because someone else already used it.. someone used mine on august 11 :evil:

I am going to cancel my order if they dont honor it. 

Damn. People stealing codes now.

Back
Top Bottom