Air Jordan 3 Retro - Black-Sport Blue-Wolf Grey

yeah, we were updated a little while ago about that
Those EU updates get a bit repetitive
wink.gif

Got one already about an hour ago then I tried again at footlocker and got in but I never checked out one pair is enough.

Yea I did, it's just that I had to follow that twitter link otherwise I couldn't find the shoes. I logged in via shopdiscover, it opened up the nike tab, and I clicked the link afterwards. I figured it would work but I had to make sure I got the shoes in the first place before the cashback haha.

Yea I did, it's just that I had to follow that twitter link otherwise I couldn't find the shoes. I logged in via shopdiscover, it opened up the nike tab, and I clicked the link afterwards. I figured it would work but I had to make sure I got the shoes in the first place before the cashback haha.
Thats the way my friend!!! add to cart first I also log in first.

Copped.

Sidenote: anyone who looks at someones "join date" as validation comes off as lame as ****. Get out of here with that corny ****.

i gotta agree sometimes newer member's over the years have had better concrete info then older member's like myself

Looks like footlocker still has plenty online! just checked out and went back and was still able to add to cart. No one who wants them should miss out today

Last edited:

yeah i login to discover first and get all that out the way, then when I finally add to cart through the twitter link, I go back to the redirected discover nike tab and checkout through that one.

Back
Top Bottom