Air Jordan 3 Retro - Black-Sport Blue-Wolf Grey

quick pics of my pair
eyes.gif

embarassed.gif

sick.gif

laugh.gif
@that shirt    ****age!

we just messing with you jay... a lot of us despise those type of shirts, but if you like it that;s all that matters

PLEASE NOTE:

We are sorry, but our payment filters placed a hold on this charge. We will need to review your payment before we can ship your order. 

To expedite the process, you can confirm your order with our customer service at (877) 235-8425.

We value your business and are looking forward to helping resolve your issue right away.

PLEASE NOTE:

We are sorry, but our payment filters placed a hold on this charge. We will need to review your payment before we can ship your order. 

To expedite the process, you can confirm your order with our customer service at (877) 235-8425.

We value your business and are looking forward to helping resolve your issue right away.
they sent that it so....

Last edited:
i was at finishline for more than an hour starting 7:55 no splash page.. but other tabs waited forever lol just copped one pair for my buddy @mou5pad

I didn't buy them but I had them in hand the other day. Personally, I din't like them. The leather is really plasticy and stiff and the tongue is a weird nubuck that I didn't care for
completely agree with this, quality is way off on these. Sucks because they could have made a real classic with this one. Not sure I'm going to hang on to these. Bummer.

I made the lady at JIMMYJAZZ go thur boxes for a good pair…. 1st 2 pairs i seen had MAD GLUE on them son!

It was like ELMER the cow sneezed on them...

Back
Top Bottom