Air Jordan 3 Retro - Black-Sport Blue-Wolf Grey

the quality on the wolf greys were much better than these, its a damn shame cuz this color is 
nthat.gif

DaHero. Yeah it's sad about being used to the degrading quality. I had visions of putting these up on the shelf with the true blues, bc3's and wc3' s. But I was real dissapointed with the materials. There's no chipped paint or defects at all. Just very dull and almost cheap looking compared to the true classics/classic retros. Glad you like your kicks though man, that's all that matters.

Damn some ya'll dont expect your shoes before you pay?

Ridiculous how some of ya'll are not happy and complain about quality, but still decide to cop and pay for them...
^ chill out. why are you angry with my post anyway?  btw it's "inspect" not "expect"
roll.gif

im just sharing what happened to my pair i decided to cop them because i like them. i believe this is a "forum" where you can share thoughts and other things related to shoes.

doesn't mean that if i get dissapointed with what i got then i shouldnt have bought it. not all shoes are perfect i know that i was just sharing. dont get mad bruhhhh

Damn some ya'll dont expect your shoes before you pay?

Ridiculous how some of ya'll are not happy and complain about quality, but still decide to cop and pay for them...

Its not so necessarily that. There shoes. Either way they will eventually wear and tear. Plus i wanted to take the fam bam out in these and do some family outdoor portraits for the house.

View media item 1136489View media item 1136495
One of my pairs right shoe does not look nice regarding its leather upper it looks different from the others.

The leather on the right shoe of infrared 3s I copped on NDC was wrinkled like that too. I contacted CS and showed them some pics. They told me I could return them or settle for a 25% discount code. I asked to exchange for another pair instead but they said they were sold out, so I just accepted the code.. Few weeks later, they restocked with a FSR smh

Was very surprised these were still available at my local ftl in jax, glad to have waited it out this morning.  quality is ok

^ chill out. why are you angry with my post anyway?  btw it's "inspect" not "expect" :rofl:

im just sharing what happened to my pair i decided to cop them because i like them. i believe this is a "forum" where you can share thoughts and other things related to shoes.
doesn't mean that if i get dissapointed with what i got then i shouldnt have bought it. not all shoes are perfect i know that i was just sharing. dont get mad bruhhhh

Not angry dude... Not trying to single you out. Just wanted to use your pics as an example. People complain about JB quality like its something new.

Last edited:
I'm about to cancel my order on Eastbay.
I'm tired of having to dispute them charging me 10.25% tax when it should be 8.25%.
And the email convos that go 10 deep for a few bucks.
(Wouldn't be so mad if they didn't charge me tax illegally)
Should be zero
That's odd, is there local taxes on top of the state taxes where you are, perhaps that's why it's totaling 10.25%? Btw, then why should it be zero?

I'm about to cancel my order on Eastbay.

I'm tired of having to dispute them charging me 10.25% tax when it should be 8.25%.

And the email convos that go 10 deep for a few bucks.

(Wouldn't be so mad if they didn't charge me tax illegally)

Should be zero
i beleive there is a new law that is past, that online stores have to charge tax even if there isnt a physical store in your state.  

a lot of brick and mortor stores complained, because it was not fair online stores could offer cheaper prices because they didnt have to charge state tax.

states love it, because its more revenue for them.  

eastbay used to be free shipping for me now i have to pay tax too.. 

They pick and choose when to charge, and how much, it seems.
I used to pay zero, because of the brick and mortar loop.
Now I don't know what I pay, each time it's different.
I complain, they credit me, but only after several emails later, average of 1 email per 24 hours

View media item 1136577 my pair came pretty much flawless and I see what people are sayin about some having more tumbled leather than others the pair i got for the homie looked way more smooth than mine but all in all easy pickup for me and im out until november unless jb has somethin up thier sleeve between now and then

my pair came pretty much flawless and I see what people are sayin about some having more tumbled leather than others the pair i got for the homie looked way more smooth than mine but all in all easy pickup for me and im out until november unless jb has somethin up thier sleeve between now and then
passing on sport blue 6's is criminal.

Back
Top Bottom