Air Jordan 3 Retro - Black-Sport Blue-Wolf Grey

funny what i did was i just switched my left pair to the other so the two are perfect. the flawed ones gonna let go of them :))

passing on sport blue 6's is criminal.
Lol I love the shoe itself but that pleather just doesn't sit well with me. The closer it gets to release date that urge will naturally start to creep up on me but unless I have some extra money laying around at the time ima have to pass.

For those complaining about pairs that are wrinkled or that have other defects do y'all not look at your shoes in store? Seems like these should be easy things you could spot by just taking the top off the box before you pay.

(Know that's what I did this morning at FNL)

Couldn't get NDC to work so I wasn't tripping since I got my shoe of the year OG huaraches Le 's

So I go back to sleep, hit the nearest mall when I wake up to take advantage of Macy's sale on polo

After walking around, hit up finish line And they had my size, so it was all good[emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128513[/emoji]

This shoe is dope for a once a year appearance, Thanksgiving and Xmas are coming. Definitely not a heavy rotation sneaker

For those complaining about pairs that are wrinkled or that have other defects do y'all not look at your shoes in store? Seems like these should be easy things you could spot by just taking the top off the box before you pay.

(Know that's what I did this morning at FNL)
place i picked them up you dont got time for that really. they move people like assembly line. 

One of my pairs right shoe does not look nice regarding its leather upper it looks different from the others. Smh

Anyway. Still happy today congrats to all who got them

that one should of been marked B grade. thats messed up. the eprint on the toebox even looks hella bad

yeah those look really messed up, smh. Only two small flaws on my pair, jumpman's stitching is a little bad on one and the other is sloppy paint job on the midsole but from the inside part where no one can really see it...not surprised tho

also, i noticed that on one of my pairs the laces feel a lot thinner compared to other 3s. Any one else experience this? 

I just notice my pair didn't come with the usual booklet, did anyone else get a pair with tissue paper behind the shoe tree ?

negative bro, that isnt a law... states set tax laws, you arent allowed to charge sales tax in a state where you have no "presence"

and nobody can pass a "standard tax law" its state regulated
not negative bro, its called the Marketplace Fairness act of 2013..'

The Marketplace Fairness Act grants states the authority to compel online and catalog retailers ("remote sellers"), no matter where they are located, to collect sales tax at the time of a transaction - exactly like local retailers are already required to do.

http://www.marketplacefairness.org/what-is-the-marketplace-fairness-act/

its why amazon charges sales tax now.. 

passing on sport blue 6's is criminal.
meh im passing on the 6's.. i have true blue 3's and these.. plus 6s are not one of my favorite model, feels too bulky too me.

i want to pick up some runners at the end of the month.. some nice asics gel lyte v releases and distinct life gl6000 release.. 

plus WTL on sept 13.. 

Yep, if not for the Footlocker gift cards I would have also passed ...I had a 2 and half hour countdown wait and figured they would be sold out, but it was still there after the countdown, used my cards and checked out.

I did have a pair on FNL within 5 mintes, but it wouldn't take my WC, so it was FTL or bust.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom