Air Jordan 3 Retro - Black-Sport Blue-Wolf Grey

Oh really? Guess royal 1s are overlooked too
laugh.gif
what are you talking about... the royal 1s are an og color  these are not OG and nothing like them.  are you trying to insinuate  these will become valuable like royal 1s?  

Last edited:
what are you talking about... the royal 1s are an og color from what 1985? these are not OG and nothing like them.  are you trying to insinuate  these will become valuable like royal 1s?  
Royals og? Show me fam. I didn't know that. My whole ordeal was the universe is a better place with a proper black based 3 that compliment the bc3. :rofl:

No at royal 1s being lesser value.
And imma wear it to see how many necks I break at this whack *** storm movie. Hubby duties*

Last edited:
Received FNL shipping confirmation this morning. It is always a good motivation tool to use going through the work week knowing at the end of the week a fresh box of kicks will be delivered.
nthat.gif

What part of the mitten you in? MC sports over here still has most sizes 
I'm in Detroit...

I went to Flint today to the Gennessee Valley Mall - Villa, Jimmy Jazz, and Finishline all had pairs 

from sizes 8-9.5

I bought the Last 10 and 10.5 from Jimmy Jazz

@AirRaab  okay gotcha, yeah most of my homies in the Detroit area didn't have any trouble grabbing them. Nice grab, might need to double up myself if I can get one below retail. 

If only mc sports wasnt a hour away i would go grab a size 11 so i can get rid of this 10.5
Which MC SPORT or ALL MC SPORTS

i'm gonna make some calls...

was planning to Hit Birch Run Nike Outlet…  but i might have to switch it up..

man people are buying these on CL locally and they havent even sold out in stores. i just called a FTL to see if they had any more pairs cuz i'm contemplating getting a 3rd pair since i wasn't too happy about the quality on one of them and they still got numerous sizes left. 

Just did my Homework

MC SPORTS only has one location in Michigan for Jordan's

Briarwood Mall + HUNT / FISH

462 Briarwood Circle
Ann Arbor, MI  48108
United States

Phone: 734.996.0404

They have only 10 pairs left

one size 11 left

@AirRaab  our MC Sports is the lowkey spot locally for Jordan Retros. They have a really weird account. They don't get every one, but they usually get a ton when they do. It's also across the street from the mall. They mark them down on sale if they sit too long as well. Got the Bugs Bunny 8s and Playoff 8s for 99.99 a piece last summer. They have the wolf grey 3s, sport blue 14s and Thunders 14s marked down right now lol. 

@AirRaab  our MC Sports is the lowkey spot locally for Jordan Retros. They have a really weird account. They don't get every one, but they usually get a ton when they do. It's also across the street from the mall. They mark them down on sale if they sit too long as well. Got the Bugs Bunny 8s and Playoff 8s for 99.99 a piece last summer. They have the wolf grey 3s, sport blue 14s and Thunders 14s marked down right now lol. 
There's 2 in Gunrue which one

Grand Rapids + HUNT / FISH

3160 28th St, SE

Grand Rapids, MI  49512

or 

Grand Rapids

3150 Plainfield Ave
Grand Rapids, MI  49525
United States

28th street 

28th street 
REPPED dude…. that a secret GEM right there

Talked to the Footwear guy - he said they have alot of pairs

he even took my name down and put a pair on hold for me!!!

this will be my 4th pair if i grab them tomorrow...

My Trigger Finger has epilepsy

eek.gif

Last edited:

REPPED dude…. that a secret GEM right there

Talked to the Footwear guy - he said they have alot of pairs

he even took my name down and put a pair on hold for me!!!

this will be my 4th pair if i grab them tomorrow...

My Trigger Finger has epilepsy

eek.gif

Yeah, I'm greedy I got a pair yesterday will gladly take another for below retail if they hang around long enough to go on sale in 2-3 weeks. You won't believe the type of stuff that goes on there with Jordan's. 

Saw these in person and I'm not impressed, the color way is ok but not worth the retail price. The quality is also not worth the retail price. I'm laughing at dudes saying the quality is close to bc3 wc3 or any other 3. This shoe is not slept on, congrats to those who wanted the shoe though and got it easily. I saw a dude today at Cherry Hill mall NJ buying off another dude, clearly a CL transaction. I was laughing my *** off. Corny *** dudes. :smokin

Last edited:
Saw these in person and I'm not impressed, the color way is ok but not worth the retail price. The quality is also not worth the retail price. I'm laughing at dudes saying the quality is close to bc3 wc3 or any other 3. This shoe is not slept on, congrats to those who wanted the shoe though and got it easily. I saw a dude today at Cherry Hill mall NJ buying off another dude, clearly a CL transaction. I was laughing my *** off. Corny *** dudes. :smokin
It's comments like these that bother me... You contradicted yourself bro. How are you going to say congrats to people who got the shoe because they like it but then say the shoe is not impressive and the quality sucks and that a dude was corny for buying off Craigslist???? To each is own IMO

Back
Top Bottom