Air Jordan 3 Retro - Black-Sport Blue-Wolf Grey

Really hoping people pass in my area, tryna win the raffle at my FA so I can use this $10 off $50 or more offer

just make sure not to limit yourself to that one FA location, just incase you dont win the raffle there. 

yeah no way these sit even as GR's, maybe in local *** hee haw spots.

Keep sleeping people.

was having the debate whether these would last past day 1 this morning in the line waiting on guaranteed tickets for the history 6s...overall most people thought these would sell well but wont sell out...few people think sell out...im kinda up in the air...im leaning more towards not selling out immediately but selling extremely well...these will be available everywhere...only thing is this is most likely the school year jordan for most kids still in school...reason it may go quick...

i know i am the minority with this opinion, but truthfully i am more excited to get my hands on these than the 6s that drop on the 30th. 

Anyone thinking about picking these up and painting the black leather and heel tab white?

^^ interesting . i'm not sure if that would be something i would like, need to see it i guess.  if anything tho i would like the bottom painted grey. that would soo nice.

I think these need a lace swap, white or grey idk yet

This, gray laces matching the tongue will change everyone's perception ....just like the Infrared 3's and a black lace swap did.

Last edited:
I love these. Can't wait to get em on my feet next Saturday. Saw em in hand on Wednesday and they're just a great lookin shoe that can be worn with most anything.

These are the last pair of 3's JB will be releasing for quite a while too unless there's a surprise pair before the end of the year that we don't know about yet. The 3 is gettin locked in the vault for a long time after 2014. This will be the rare non OG colorway that I double up on on release day. Luckily gettin em for 25% off so that helped me justify the double up haha. August is such a busy month for sneakers... hell September is already too!

I love these. Can't wait to get em on my feet next Saturday. Saw em in hand on Wednesday and they're just a great lookin shoe that can be worn with most anything.

These are the last pair of 3's JB will be releasing for quite a while too unless there's a surprise pair before the end of the year that we don't know about yet. The 3 is gettin locked in the vault for a long time after 2014. This will be the rare non OG colorway that I double up on on release day. Luckily gettin em for 25% off so that helped me justify the double up haha. August is such a busy month for sneakers... hell September is already too!
Guarantee we seen at least 1 aj3 next year in the 2015 remastering. Prob the black cement with the NA treament. Maybe even a Katrina 3. Since those got scratched for this year. Guarantee next year we see either the Katrina 3 or the black cement 3 with NA.

Guarantee we seen at least 1 aj3 next year in the 2015 remastering. Prob the black cement with the NA treament. Maybe even a Katrina 3. Since those got scratched for this year. Guarantee next year we see either the Katrina 3 or the black cement 3 with NA.
Really hope your right

^^^^^^^^^

this has already been posted before, cant remember where tho. anyways if this is accurate then it looks like the True blue with nike air on the heal will be in 2015

i'll be pissed if we go a whole year without the release of my favorite j 
mean.gif

I said some pages back that these might be kinda limited. If no US champs are getting them :x :x :x

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom