Air Jordan 3 Retro - Black-Sport Blue-Wolf Grey

I got a worn once pair for $130 off my cousin, he's he type of dude that wears his kicks once for IG and doesn't care for them anymore , win for me tho haha

I got a worn once pair for $130 off my cousin, he's he type of dude that wears his kicks once for IG and doesn't care for them anymore , win for me tho haha

Wow! That's one expensive IG photo. Cousin loses out $40+ Just to take a picture of him wearing hyped kicks? Hehe! Good for you for the steal though.

Thats kinda sad. People do this for "likes". SMH but kudos to you my man. For every negative there is a positive. 

Is it just me or do these fit tight? I went tts and it feels tight.

I'd say they fit a bit tight around the pinky toes. My white cements definitely run a bit bigger than the Sport Blues.
Yeah I thought so. A size 12 was what I had before for my TB3 and it was too big. So I thought tts 11.5 would be good for this release but it seems this release is tighter.

Black cements and these Sports blues are the only other black retro 3 I would buy, and I love the 3's.

sport red 3s
Can some one please Tell me how they…. Changed the the plastic lace hoops to red, Sock Liner to red, Sole to Red..

Are they taking Fire Reds and Un-Sewing them apart , and re-stiching them back together with a Sport Blue 3?

Back
Top Bottom