Air Jordan 3 retro "Mocha". - December 15, 2018 release

I was honestly considering a pair at some point, but don't know if I would pick up one now. Normally wouldn't go for earth tone colorways.

Yea I wasn’t a big fan of this colorway the first time they dropped and still ain’t today. The III is one of my fav J’s ever but these are an easy pass for me. I still want a second pair of 2018 BC’s though

After the Concords release...

tenor.gif

These come out the same day as FOG and Yeezys... and these are gonna be in THAT MANY stores? Come on now... Black Cements were easy. What you think these are gonna be? :lol:

These come out the same day as FOG and Yeezys... and these are gonna be in THAT MANY stores? Come on now... Black Cements were easy. What you think these are gonna be? :lol:

Did they make the same amount of these as BC 3’s?

coppin release date with no hesitation not taking chance that stores might have limited stock...if they sit long enough then il cop a 2nd pair on sale..definitely the drop of the month to me (as far as jordan brand is concerned)

Hope people will still be admiring their Concords or still trying to secure a pair and forgot about these. Would love just to walk in at the mall during my lunch break and scoop up my pair.

Hoping to be able to walk in during the middle of the day cop. Wish they did app reservations in my area, would've been a much easier process.

Nah.. I like these but I got too many white 3s already and there was too much coming out the past month. If these miraculously sit so hard that they are on sale in January, fine, but not copping right now.

Most spots FCFS but they did the same thing with the green Gatorade 6s and they only had 2 of each size. Did some raffles and ima still be out there early in the am for em. Need em

Back
Top Bottom