Air Jordan 3 retro "Mocha". - December 15, 2018 release

I need my pair now!!! :nthat:

mochas.png

Theyre going on disco unless theyre limited. This type of shoe is only hot in hind sight after they dried up. I hated them when they came out and appreciated them later but not enough to cop. Enjoy.

How did they reach grail status?

Those pictures are selling me on the shoe though.

I ain't even gonna hold u, i might scoop these up strictly on nostalgia reasons . Seeing these brings me back to freshman year in computer class, when I use to be on airjordans.com looking up all the releases. My first time ever seeing them is when fab had em' on in the "holla back" video, with the Cleveland browns throwback on:lol::nthat:. Damn watta time...
Facts my boy....airjordans.com was that deal

About time. But I remember these hit rock bottom prices when they first came out.

I wish JB would fix the damb 3 mold. I would buy so many pairs if they just fixed the banana shape

I guarantee you that, if these are a regular GR, these will hit rock bottom discount just like the Chutney 13 lows did...

About time. But I remember these hit rock bottom prices when they first came out.

I wish JB would fix the damb 3 mold. I would buy so many pairs if they just fixed the banana shape

JB fixed them already, don't you understand what the "remastered" program was?

/s

Back
Top Bottom