Air Jordan 3 retro "Mocha". - December 15, 2018 release

Struck out on SNKRS. On my end it said sold out on both app and NDC. To lazy to get out of bed to check on desktop.

I was able to get it off FA with 20 percent off code they are currently running of anythingover $100, usually it doesn’t work on Retros.. I’m hoping it actually goes through
F8B43A1A-2840-4B69-9600-B4C120C56B6E.png
I just got the same action

Shoutout to whoever originally posted the FTA deal a few pages back. I’m happy at $152 shipped. Will return the Nike pair.

Just placed the order with FTA. I will be returning the SNKRS order. $165.49 is better than $206.86. Good looking out!!

Just ordered with the code. Had already picked them up at FTL this morning. Will wait for the online order to get here, pick which pair is better and return the other in store.

Damn had to jump on the $152 shipped deal, too good to pass up. Might end up with more than 1 pair of these but thats ok I'd love a pair to beat up and wear everyday.

Gotta think these will be similar to the shadow X's in terms of hitting clearance racks , such a shame for a great shoe but if it helps my pockets I can't complain

Took that 20% FTA deal. Had to.

Bought on SNKRS while in bed, those are going back.

Bought to use these as an everyday sneaker. Gonna break em out for Spring and bang it out.

Dang, discount already on release day on dudes grails. Not too shabby from the 2001 release. :lol::pimp:

This is an old debate, but I just don't understand how these are grails. In a sea of great Jordans, someone chose Mocha 3s as grails?

Theres also plenty left in my area. Went to the mall for the heck of it after an oil change.

This is an old debate, but I just don't understand how these are grails. In a sea of great Jordans, someone chose Mocha 3s as grails?

Theres also plenty left in my area. Went to the mall for the heck of it after an oil change.

The first ever retro+ colorway on AJ3s, and it got lifestyle colorblocking rather than black/red, and they've never been retro'd...

Back
Top Bottom