Air Jordan 3 retro "Mocha". - December 15, 2018 release

Please do not classify me as an idiot, because you do not know anything about me personally.
I called because, I’m not about waiting around while my money is tied up.
The shoes are in my local stores, I’ll gladly pay retail and go on with my life.
If I’m tripping over 36$, I would really need to stop buying sneakers

Please do not classify me as an idiot, because you do not know anything about me personally.
I called because, I’m not about waiting around while my money is tied up.
The shoes are in my local stores, I’ll gladly pay retail and go on with my life.
If I’m tripping over 36$, I would really need to stop buying sneakers
I did not call you an idiot. Relax its Sunday enjoy your life... jokes on me. Sorry.

Had the ones from 2001.

After wearing these out for a day.
Must say they are not worth 200.

Nice but def overpriced.

7D1D81FF-52B0-4DC7-8733-702C34574128.jpeg

Got these as a Xmas gift and girl gave receipt with it from Footaction . Don’t really like this color . Can I return these for cash if she paid debit card ?

Anyone ordered on release day from FA and still haven’t received their pair yet? Order status has been saying “Open” for over a week.

So the charges finally dropped, never received a shipping email, and never got a response email from FTA customer service when I emailed them about my purchase a week ago. This was the most prolonged L I've ever taken.

So the charges finally dropped, never received a shipping email, and never got a response email from FTA customer service when I emailed them about my purchase a week ago. This was the most prolonged L I've ever taken.
So call them up to receive some type of compensation for your prolonged L I know I did:lol:

Finally got through customer service after an hour wait smh. They said the order can’t be fulfilled since item out of stock lol. Ended up getting a 25% off coupon. Gonna see what new gear it can be applied to

Anyone still waiting on these from FTL? I just got off the phone with them and they say the order is picked and at the warehouse waiting for UPS to pick up, they are way behind due to the holidays and to give it 1 more week

Anyone still waiting on these from FTL? I just got off the phone with them and they say the order is picked and at the warehouse waiting for UPS to pick up, they are way behind due to the holidays and to give it 1 more week
I'm still waiting myself. When I called they said "due to the shoe being sold out they couldn't fulfill my order". Once I told them that was lie since my size is readily available in multiple locations they responded with the answer you recieved.

Back
Top Bottom