Air Jordan 3 retro "Mocha". - December 15, 2018 release

No hang tag on any of my pairs

ya im not calling FTL either, if they ship great, if they don't then oh well, still got a pair from wifey for the birthday. just gotta figure out the cheapest way to return my SNS pair or just sell :lol:

No hang tag on any of my pairs

ya im not calling FTL either, if they ship great, if they don't then oh well, still got a pair from wifey for the birthday. just gotta figure out the cheapest way to return my SNS pair or just sell :lol:

Sell for what you paid locally. You'll lose money returning to SNS.

Finally got through customer service after an hour wait smh. They said the order can’t be fulfilled since item out of stock lol. Ended up getting a 25% off coupon. Gonna see what new gear it can be applied to
what company is the 25 percent off from?

FD6F283C-E388-4C39-B8F1-00A44F15068B.jpeg
I’m Loving these.

Saw several pairs in person at malls yesterday and today. I don’t know what happened to the elephant pattern on these but it looks awful to my eyes. Doesn’t even resemble elephant skin wrinkles. Shame, really. Classic JB: concords are amazing yet they find an all new way to screw these up.

Saw several pairs in person at malls yesterday and today. I don’t know what happened to the elephant pattern on these but it looks awful to my eyes. Doesn’t even resemble elephant skin wrinkles. Shame, really. Classic JB: concords are amazing yet they find an all new way to screw these up.

Yeah my thoughts exactly, woulda pulled the trigger if they got the ep right, for me any 3 cw is a go if they can simply do that. From pics alone I could tell the ep was all wrong, it's not something others will notice but it gets under my skin lol.

Yeah my thoughts exactly, woulda pulled the trigger if they got the ep right, for me any 3 cw is a go if they can simply do that. From pics alone I could tell the ep was all wrong, it's not something others will notice but it gets under my skin lol.

Yeah, I had hoped the pics I’d seen in here were just random outliers but they all seem to be that way. I’m one of the guys who has a lot of problems with modern 3s in general but the actual print PATTERN has never been one of them. So bizarre, really. Oh well, I had the OG pair but don’t need ‘em again.

Yeah, I had hoped the pics I’d seen in here were just random outliers but they all seem to be that way. I’m one of the guys who has a lot of problems with modern 3s in general but the actual print PATTERN has never been one of them. So bizarre, really. Oh well, I had the OG pair but don’t need ‘em again.

I know what you mean, no one losing sleep over these, they usually been messin up the ep height, not so commonly the print pattern itself.

I agree. Compared to my crumbling pair, The pattern and texture of the elephant print is off. Clean sneaker nontheless, but I can't see myself paying the high retail for them.

Back
Top Bottom