Air Jordan 3 Retro "Racer Blue" - July 10, 2021

Speaking of 13s, I wore mine today. I love these. TBs still fresh. Passed on this new pair.
Screenshot_20210706-221916_Instagram.jpg
Did the red paint chip ?

waiting on my pair of white/blues today the fedex guy is talking his sweet time in this heat

just got mine in from early access. elephant print pattern isn't the best, but it's not a deal breaker for me. the 3m print is :emoji_fire: love the shoe and quality feels solid. the fit is WAY better than the last few 3s IMO. the chicago AS and UNC stuck out to me. those felt like they had no cushioning and I had to go down 0.5-1 size to fit like the 2018 BC3s. these fit more like the BC3 than those other ones. I got an 11.5 expecting a loose fit, but definitely would prefer my usual 12 in these like in my seoul 3s, 2011 TB3, 2018 BC3 and sport blue 3s

I thought the reasoning the EP wasn't the same on the GS and smaller pairs is because those ones dont have the reflective 3M print, I could be wrong about that tho as I have not seen them in person.

First hit on FNL in a cool min after tons of success in 2020. I cannot wait to pick up my pair on Saturday.

3M hit on the EP is really dope and a nice creative twist on EP. I fully didn't expect that.

Also didn't these fake drop late last year or a select few spots etc. something like that. I'm wondering if folks with early pairs also have 3M. Would be a good way to spot fakes momentarily if they don't.

When they do give us FR's I hope the EP is closer to these than the straight up black they tend to use. The OG was darker but not black. When we first got them in 07, I remember being kind of confused about that.

Back
Top Bottom