Air Jordan 3 Retro "Racer Blue" - July 10, 2021

In but....What happened to the blue fragment 3s?
6D3C6D4A-420C-49B9-9710-F3C19A5C28BE.jpeg
3E584560-0B89-4E84-ACFC-217BA25A16B0.jpeg

Love everything about them except the matching PU on the lateral. The anterior segment has to be white.

Second best colorway behind White/Cement Grey, assuming that one change.

Love this pair, I really hope that they release just like this. Definitely not because the Frag sample. I just love the 3 and this reminds me of a military 4 type of 3. Btw have you all noticed JB has a lot of predictability with drops like last year was Black/red year, this year fire red and of course February is carmines white and red OG and they have a bunch of blue sneakers next year too so I can almost bet they do the military's next year. Hell look at the lighting 4 they're making again after ordering a bunch of yellow suede for the WT5.

So Frag 3s, huh? 🤷🏾‍♂️ The colorway is dope as hell so, ill rock with it as long as they dont F with the shape/toe ep.
Hell yes! I'm with you on this too. I'm really leaning with those cool Grey 3s to be fake with the high EP. A lot of the early showers are fakes. Not the bigger names that leak stuff but the smaller ones. I mean I could be wrong tho and we could get the Steel toe CG3s next year.

Back
Top Bottom