Air Jordan 3 Retro "Racer Blue" - July 10, 2021

Not really feeling the dark, oddly embossed elephant print on these. Haven't pulled the trigger yet because if I owned them I think I'd always reach for True Blues or Carolinas over these.

Sorry, but that retro of the True Blue‘s sucks.

I've never understood why people hate that True Blue retro so much. I've worn the everloving hell out of mine and they still pretty much look brand new. They finally got the red on the back of the tongue right and did Nike Air on the heel, and I think my pair is one of the comfiest 3's I own. I get the complaint about the elephant print being too big, but other than that I love mine. :ohwell:

Lucked up on size 10.5 in a local jimmy jazz, also had a 9 & 9.5 when I tried to grab my brother a pie but they had a 1 pair limit
image.jpg

I've never understood why people hate that True Blue retro so much. I've worn the everloving hell out of mine and they still pretty much look brand new. They finally got the red on the back of the tongue right and did Nike Air on the heel, and I think my pair is one of the comfiest 3's I own. I get the complaint about the elephant print being too big, but other than that I love mine. :ohwell:
I need a pair

got rid of mine for a smaller size and never copped

they go for so much now :smh:

I need a pair

got rid of mine for a smaller size and never copped

they go for so much now :smh:

I doubled when they hit the first round of sales. I'm still kicking myself for not buying another pair when they hit the outlets.

thats cukoo talk

I mean, minus the "ugly as hell" part, would you rank the fire red 3 ahead of any other OG colorway? For me I'd have the list at White Cement, Black Cement, True Blue, then the Fire red easily last

Back
Top Bottom