Air Jordan 3 Retro "Racer Blue" - July 10, 2021

I've never understood why people hate that True Blue retro so much. I've worn the everloving hell out of mine and they still pretty much look brand new. They finally got the red on the back of the tongue right and did Nike Air on the heel, and I think my pair is one of the comfiest 3's I own. I get the complaint about the elephant print being too big, but other than that I love mine. :ohwell:

Love mine too. The paint on my midsoles are starting to chip though.

I think the hates stems from the price / perceived value: If I remember correctly, TB3s were $220 at retail and the quality was a mixedbag for a lot of cats here. It just felt like the Brand charged extra for the Nike Air branding.

Love mine too. The paint on my midsoles are starting to chip though.

I think the hates stems from the price / perceived value: If I remember correctly, TB3s were $220 at retail and the quality was a mixedbag for a lot of cats here. It just felt like the Brand charged extra for the Nike Air branding.

I got a pair of those TB's at discount and it still felt like I got ripped off. The ep was different heights and the leather was pretty stiff. And they felt super snug on me.

Fire but not sure if I want to keep. I try to stick with NA pairs nowadays and skip the spending.
08495017-DDBB-4570-8FBC-715AC3C4137B.jpeg
B7A6CF58-E151-4588-92BF-4479F22846A5.jpeg
3195115A-C171-468B-AEC9-B6C481DDC3D8.jpeg

Are those 10.5 or 11

10.5 brother. IDK what's going on with III's but suddenly they're TTS for me. Started with AMM and had to swap those out. I was low key rushing when I tried for these but remembered the AMM's so I said why not and they fit.

BC's, CG's, Red Cement's are all size 11.

DSG came in today via FedEx! Glad I doubled up, these are great. Elephant looks much better in person. Would have preferred a more traditional print but it's solid enough.

Back
Top Bottom