Air Jordan 3 retro SE - Denim w/Nike Air and Jumpman - 8/27/20 - $200

Anyone know where i can get the japan exclusive size 12 from somewhere other than stockx or goat? Stockx i dont trust as a consumer, and the goat price in my size just absurd. Any help on where i can find a pair for a fair price (3-350) would be great.

I'm lookin for em too.

Pre ordered mine already. Not going to miss out on these or the bots eating them up good luck 🍀 fam 250 on eBay

Anyone know where i can get the japan exclusive size 12 from somewhere other than stockx or goat? Stockx i dont trust as a consumer, and the goat price in my size just absurd. Any help on where i can find a pair for a fair price (3-350) would be great.
Glad to see everyone waking up regarding stockx.

Glad to see everyone waking up regarding stockx.
dont want to side track the thread but ever since their breach last year, i stopped buying and selling on there. I had my info compromised and dealt with the hassle for months. For that reason alone, im solely a goat guy now. I pay the extra 20-50 bucks and just deal with goat. But these are 800 on goat in my size and no way im spending that. All other sizes are 400 and under.

dont want to side track the thread but ever since their breach last year, i stopped buying and selling on there. I had my info compromised and dealt with the hassle for months. For that reason alone, im solely a goat guy now. I pay the extra 20-50 bucks and just deal with goat. But these are 800 on goat in my size and no way im spending that. All other sizes are 400 and under.
Wonder if they made less of the bigger sizes because the market for them in JP is probably smaller. Just foot for thought, might not make sense now.

I’m using the white sole as my excuse not to buy them, had a hard time talking myself out though.. The sole shoulda had red at the toe and some gray and black underneath.
At least buy them and see it in person. You can always sell at cost to your NT brethren.

Just got this pic from my friend in Japan
FE2049C0-9C3C-415C-99FC-68D39CCB0CE6.jpeg

Oh nice. The box.
was gonna have a follow up post with them in hand but EMS shipping is temporarily halted due to covid so I'm just trying to be patient because it's not worth the extra shipping to go fedex/ups/dhl.

Shocked at the low activity in this thread. These sneakers are clean af to me.
Lack of interest or sleeper hit? I feel the AJ III has gotten plenty of weird colorways recently, and the minimalism of these are outstanding.
The clean white sole is seamless, and i only rock 3s about 4x a year so they'll stay crisp.

Last edited:
Will double... clean with a pop is how I like it. The double tumbled leather upper and the 1st time clear tab is a done deal for me. One for the stacks, the other to make tracks.

Back
Top Bottom