Air Jordan 3 Retro - Wolf Grey - Metallic Silver - Black - White

Okay, so I got a size 10 on the restock. Sad, thought it wouldn't be much different than a 9.5 but it's way bigger.

yeah 1/2 size makes a difference haha, originally got size 10.5 and was too small. Traded for an 11 and it was perfect

Last edited:
3s are one of my fav models.

However I think this shoe is an absolute joke. Would not cop for 10 bucks.

Just my 2 cents

3s are one of my fav models.

However I think this shoe is an absolute joke. Would not cop for 10 bucks.

Just my 2 cents

These shoes are hard. The problem is, all you colorful clothes wearing people can't seem to match it right.

Black and white are my favorite colors so these shoes were an easy cop for me.

Last edited:
These shoes are hard. The problem is, all you colorful clothes wearing people can't seem to match it right.

Black and white are my favorite colors so these shoes were an easy cop for me.
im far from colorful wearing, in fact 90 percent of my collection is probably white/black....and these were faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar from a cop. probably the worst 3 colorway imo including the powder blues.  I would rather wear that thn these

My bad....someone posted some 3s bought from there and they didn't have it.....didn't mean to affend by asking a legit question ....

Tt
Very legit homie, I wouldn't post a link for fakes ...DF has been discussed in many threads and I believe they even have ads on this site.
thanks Quad....repped...good looking out ...I'm new and trying to get the hang of it...Positive response is greatly appreciated homie

my pair today,i def love this colorway 
nthat.gif

Tt
Very legit homie, I wouldn't post a link for fakes ...DF has been discussed in many threads and I believe they even have ads on this site.
thanks Quad....repped...good looking out ...I'm new and trying to get the hang of it...Positive response is greatly appreciated homie

Nah you good, when you see retros under retail it ok to be skeptical, but be rest assured that they are legit and ship hella fast ....enjoy your shoes homie. :smokin

Back
Top Bottom