Air Jordan 3 Retro - Wolf Grey - Metallic Silver - Black - White

Man guys still tying up pairs by adding to cart something they don't want. And on multiple sites smh. How that became a hobby I will never know. Congrats to all that cop this weekend. Hopefully S smookes got his pair. He carried this thread for a while.

yea thinking the same thing about the cart tie ups 
mean.gif

Man guys still tying up pairs by adding to cart something they don't want. And on multiple sites smh. How that became a hobby I will never know. Congrats to all that cop this weekend. Hopefully @Smookes got his pair. He carried this thread for a while.
I'm going to go with the "add to cart, check ebay prices, realize they won't be making much, so they are bitter and want to at least keep the sneakers away from people who actually want them so they feel better about themselves" theory lol

I'm going to go with the "add to cart, check ebay prices, realize they won't be making much, so they are bitter and want to at least keep the sneakers away from people who actually want them so they feel better about themselves" theory lol

They'll wake up at 8am just sit in front of their computer and **** up other peoples attempt to cop

Man guys still tying up pairs by adding to cart something they don't want. And on multiple sites smh. How that became a hobby I will never know. Congrats to all that cop this weekend. Hopefully @Smookes got his pair. He carried this thread for a while.
Its like that when dudes dont have a life and dont have  money

seriously man, are you an NDC angel or something? thanks for the PM, hope it goes through!
Heck, I don't know. I don't know.

I just wanna thank God and my teammates for the win today.

I mean, GoPre's only one man, you know.

I'm just one man.

Quick post before I go stunt on some jet skis at south beach. "J's will be staying home, no need for them now"

View media item 1086991View media item 1086992
GAME BAAAAAAABY!!

Shoutout to @Fau2015 thanks for the post

And Shoutout to all the people who are gonna WEAR these shoes and not resell them. Keyword is "WEAR"

Almost forgot, Shout out to Vanessa at Champs for keeping it 100 with a real n*gga

Last edited:
Quick post before I go stunt on some jet skis at south beach. "J's will be staying home, no need for them now"

View media item 1086992
GAME BAAAAAAABY!!

Shoutout to @Fau2015 thanks for the post

And Shoutout to all the people who are gonna WEAR these shoes and not resell them. Keyword is "WEAR"

Almost forgot, Shout out to Vanessa at Champs for keeping it 100 with a real n*gga

Ummmm, aren't you a white dude ? Glad you got your kickz

Back
Top Bottom